CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's not Frosty's shot that amazes me (it's really good), but the reaction time. His reaction time is out of this world. 

Which is another why people were comparing him to a Formal early on H5. He sort of looks like Formal and has super quick reaction time, like Formal. It's amazing to see. 

No player ever has ever been as entertaining to watch as Frosty.

That's arguably debatable. Some of the players that instantly jump into my mind that were some of the most fun to watch in Halo: 08-09 Snip3down, Pre-Reach Neighbor, Reach Formal, H3 Ola, 2010 FiS, H2A Mikwen, 08 Hysteria. 

Just my opinion, but Frosty is definitely up there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG is fine team, but they are too good. Its not good for Halo, cos it makes tournaments kinda boring. 

Only weak people think like that. I like to support the true champions that dominate everyone. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

How fitting the event ends with a Fathom CTF match.

We're going to get at least 5 replays, though.

E6 getting crushed, and it's not even close. 

If they lose, it will be interesting to see if Cratos is respectful. No worries about bubu, huke, or shooter, of course. Classy guys. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many events until Frosty realizes he could be making more money playing Call of Duty or Gears of War and makes the switch?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 36

E6 getting crushed, and it's not even close. 

If they lose, it will be interesting to see if Cratos is respectful. No worries about bubu, huke, or shooter, of course. Classy guys. 

Good thing CLG is better online  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I havnt been paying attention but who are the best players (individual skill wise) in this game that arent on CLG?

I dont see them losing until a team forms that can rival their individual skill. 

I know Huke and maybe Bubu has to be on there. Who else?

I havnt been paying attention but who are the best players (individual skill wise) in this game that arent on CLG?

I dont see them losing until a team forms that can rival their individual skill. 

I know Huke and maybe Bubu has to be on there. Who else?

Contra and Predev

• Upvote (+1) 2

That melee not registering tilts me so fucking hard. Its a fucking LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many events until Frosty realizes he could be making more money playing Call of Duty or Gears of War and makes the switch?

You don't have to be that guy, but you're definitely being that guy. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Currently in a heel phase. 

Save us John Cena

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen

Edit: OGRES

Which is another why people were comparing him to a Formal early on H5. He sort of looks like Formal and has super quick reaction time, like Formal. It's amazing to see. 

That's arguably debatable. Some of the players that instantly jump into my mind that were some of the most fun to watch in Halo: 08-09 Snip3down, Pre-Reach Neighbor, Reach Formal, H3 Ola, 2010 FiS, H2A Mikwen, 08 Hysteria. 

Just my opinion, but Frosty is definitely up there. 

Frosty is IMO about as skilled as any of these players but what makes him so entertaining is his unorthodox plays that always seem to work perfectly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 is done. They are missing "easy" kills and they seem to be flustered. Even if they win this game, they won't win the match.

Congrats to CLG!

@@Cratos

That was a little boring. Was hoping you'd spice it up a little :(

• Upvote (+1) 9