hItnPUb.png

"We aren't extinct yet. But this roster is about to be."

WaJZlDs.png

"We Thought We Knew The Secret"

SgqZrFF.png

"National Television Communication System. Dont' ask why that's our team name"

rpZXoeO.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those French squads don't mess around. I'd like to see how Pulse matches up against FABe. Didn't they take them to a game 5 in the season?

You're not even reading what I'm saying. You're "responding" to points I did not bring up. I'm saying when someone goes into an area with limited LOS they don't bother switching to pistol because the sniper is almost or as good as an option as the pistol in that situation anyway.

I didn't paint a picture that people are getting dominated at all. Literally what I said was there is less risk involved compared to previous Halo games. Before if a sniper got caught off guard and someone pulled a no scope everyone went fucking crazy because they were rare and took skill. Now it happens like almost every time someone is using the sniper rifle. Nobody goes wild anymore and it sucks how routine it is now.

So it happens "almost everytime" but you are saying that it isn't dominating?...

If people could reliably pull reversals or win 1v1 in CQC with the sniper, because it's "almost or as good an option as the pistol in that situation" then you are certainly painting the picture that thhe sniper dominates close quarters. It's objectively false.

Yes, there is less risk involved than previous halo's. But the stats show that taking the risk still fails way more often than not. Your exaggerating the number of times it works and minimizing the number of times it doesn't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So it happens "almost everytime" but you are saying that it isn't dominating?...

If people could reliably pull reversals or win 1v1 in CQC with the sniper, because it's "almost or as good an option as the pistol in that situation" then you are certainly painting the picture that thhe sniper dominates close quarters. It's objectively false.

Yes, there is less risk involved than previous halo's. But the stats show that taking the risk still fails way more often than not. Your exaggerating the number of times it works and minimizing the number of times it doesn't.

Being a slightly better option than the pistol in close range does not make it a "dominant" option. It makes it a some what less shit option.

I see what he's saying. In close range pistol vs auto, the auto wins. Close range sniper vs auto, the auto wins. But the sniper atleast gives you a chance.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Being a slightly better option than the pistol in close range does not make it a "dominant" option. It makes it a some what less shit option.

I see what he's saying. In close range pistol vs auto, the auto wins. Close range sniper vs auto, the auto wins. But the sniper atleast gives you a chance.

He said it happens almost every time!

How is that not dominating? It's the definition of dominant. If you win almost everytime you are dominant.

The sniper has ALWAYS given you a chance. But the chance is slim. It's high risk, high reward. In this game, your chances with a sniper in CQC aren't as slim as in previous games. But it doesn't win "almost everytime"... Not even close to that.

Yes, swearing was why viewership was low. Not the fact that the stream quality sucked and constantly crapped out or that not many people know any EU players outside of this community

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not gonna lie I've lost track of this whole snipe/pistol debate

Kill/marry/fuck. Snipe/Pistol/all autos 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Cratos Take some lessons from Maniac in vlogs. 

Things he does well?

Video quality - 1080p 60fps and not a lot of shake. The brightness of the video was even throughout. 

Speaking - He doesn't stumble a lot and speaks to the audience directly

Understanding his audience - Tags. I'd suggest installing VidIQ if you want to grow your YouTube channel. With vidIQ I see he has a bunch of tags on his video and channel and that he gets 99.4% of views from YouTube (subscribers mainly). 

Things he can improve on: 

SEO - That means Search Engine Optimization. He does use a lot of tags (good) but not all of them are effective. 

Social media - The video has only been tweeted 3 times and has 1 Facebook share. In comparison your first vlog was tweeted about 5 times, but with 0 shares. 

Good luck with the next vlog! Glad to see more pro content. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Swearing is going to happen but the use of the word "raped" has got to go.

That is unprofessional and you wouldn't hear actual professional athletes yelling that word.

If you're "caught" saying it during a listen in, you should be fined.

I understand that rape is a bad thing that shouldn't be made light of but we're literally playing a game where you murder other people. I don't get why that phrase in particular is so looked down upon. Not too long ago Snip3down called some AMs "faggots" in a 2v2 and wasn't crucified like Sudd1 was when posted a video of himself saying "get raped" to someone he no scoped them.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Watch lethul play. Auto does not win against pistol close range unless it's a storm rifle or smg
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kill/marry/fuck. Snipe/Pistol/all autos 

read first two options as snip3down and pistola and it didn't even trip me up, Eric seems like a gentle lover

EDIT: or really angry, based on his recently removed Snip3Rage emote

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been on vacation for 2 weeks.  Any chance there's a kind soul out there that wouldn't mind updating me pretty please? :)

He said it happens almost every time!

How is that not dominating? It's the definition of dominant. If you win almost everytime you are dominant.

The sniper has ALWAYS given you a chance. But the chance is slim. It's high risk, high reward. In this game, your chances with a sniper in CQC aren't as slim as in previous games. But it doesn't win "almost everytime"... Not even close to that.

Oh. I didn't notice him say that.

This survey was taken before HWC though, and I'm sure many pros at the time wouldn't want to see the gameplay changed so drastically so close to a million dollar tournament.

I still see pros saying that the weapon balance is fine as is. Now that the hwc is over, I would assume that ARs could have a good chance of being taken out if pros were as united as they were about breakout.

Watch lethul play. Auto does not win against pistol close range unless it's a storm rifle or smg

Lol, k.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I understand that rape is a bad thing that shouldn't be made light of but we're literally playing a game where you murder other people. I don't get why that phrase in particular is so looked down upon. Not too long ago Snip3down called some AMs "faggots" in a 2v2 and wasn't crucified like Sudd1 was when posted a video of himself saying "get raped" to someone he no scoped them.

We have hit a point where it has become acceptable to demand that people we voluntarily watch play a video game do or don't say certain things. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

i was supporting wat @@Eamonn said to vinny. its not so much that they enjoy it or this is what pros prefer - its just how the game works

I know but we all know that it's how the game works. the game might not have to be that way if pros would push to get this crap removed.

As it is, I have to assume that it is what pros prefer because of the poll before the HWC, comments that have been made in streams, and the lack of evidence for them trying to change the settings.

Lol, k.

Good argument. You've swayed me.

Any decent player has a chance against autos in a fair fight. The reason people get so many kills with autos is because they don't challenge fair fights with them. They go after weak players is flank with autos. Pull out an auto against a full shields player when you aren't up shots and you will probably die, that is if you aren't gold and can't aim a pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

swearing wasn't the cause for the low viewership (wasn't even low imo)

however, swearing on stream is bad for growth, period

people get offended and turn the stream off, it's a net loss

we gain nothing from swearing being on the stream

because rape is literally one of the worst things you could ever do, or have done to you

it's just bad news, and a lot of people who are sensitive to it have been effected personally

we as a community don't need it, 'get rekt' is the way to go

I agree. I don't mind normal swear words honestly but phrases like "Get Effing raped!" is kinda bad.....

#TeamRekt

• Upvote (+1) 1