CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I enjoy it, it's pretty blue sided though. Wish it were red sided, to reward higher seeded team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Literally everyone at a decent level of play hates Stasis.

everyone on my team doesnt mind it, its not bad at all... just blue sided.

• Upvote (+1) 2

no team should be rewarded lol what

But if one is, you might as well make it the higher seeded team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I guess to qualify my statement... Just I hate stasis. I dislike it because it one team gets a pretty significant advantage and at least in my experience once a team gets rockets and OS it's feels like a big silly snowball to me. I just feel it's too long and the angles bother me personally. seems kind of brain dead

no team should be rewarded lol what

Agreed, but unfortunately we have a lot of asym maps that specific teams have slight, or major advantages off starting spawns. If we're gonna play it, and a side has an advantage, whether dumb or not. The team that is seeded higher should be allowed that advantage, even when it's slight. Makes vetoes a little more important too.

Arena games, and maps should be balanced across the board, but unfortunately we don't have that luxury. Even some of the sym maps aren't balanced. Coli being the biggest culprit with the differences in caves and corners.

Truth, Regret, and Empire are the only 3 that there's no side advantages off start I'm pretty sure. Plaza is pretty balanced, but I give the edge to red side off start.

The biggest issue is lack of good symmetrical maps for flag.

Forgot about Fathom whoops

• Upvote (+1) 5

EU Finals were so much fun.

Lets do it again in a few months :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

It blows my mind if the pros actually enjoy this AR shit. I saw so much AR usage in the tournament today that I wanted to puke. How can anyone enjoy this? 

It's not so much that they enjoy the autos, it's that the autos are a must use in CQC. Not using it will put you at a disadvantage.

We should get swordbase in for 2017.

It favors red team.

The only people that Swordbase favors are masochists 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Id rather Huke on that team instead of bubu

Out of curiosity, is it the org you follow or is it specific personalities on the EG roster you follow?

If it is the latter, what team will you then support?

It's not so much that they enjoy the autos, it's that the autos are a must use in CQC. Not using it will put you at a disadvantage.

You say that but this poll had a majority of pros that responded saying that automatic rifles didn't need to be rebalanced

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12246-poll-hcs-pro-player-feedback-gametypes-settings/

Notice how the only one of the three things that the majority of pros didn't like was removed from the hcs shortly after.

Hey guy's

Well the HCS pro league season 1 is pretty much all but done with (except the NA finals of course)

With that said I Just made a quick survey, as I wanted to see your guys thoughts on the HCS pro league:

https://qtrial2016q3az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cPc0sDDzPGyFwpf

I was hoping you could all take the time to take part and I will post a link to the online report once the number of responses dwindles down to zero per day. 

If you wanna take part awesome, if you don't it is cool.

Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you to any of you who do decide to take part. No personnel information is asked or stored, just your answers.

• Upvote (+1) 5