CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've heard that ham tastes great with some ketchup on the side for dipping.

No it doesn't.

• Upvote (+1) 4

time to buy my third elite controller because the bumpers just fall out every couple of months.  i have the warranty and its going to take 2 weeks to get a replacement so this is sick, cant wait to drop 150 bucks on something that isn't even quality enough to last more than 3 months.  I had a scuf that did the same thing and cost more so there is literally no option, they can charge whatever they want and make these are garbage as they want as long as they have paddles

Best Buy. $20 2 year warranty. Immediate replacement.

Edit: I see someone has already suggested it. In addition, if your controller breaks within the 90 day manufacturer's warranty (as mine tend to- LB as well), you don't have to re-purchase your two year Best Buy warranty. My last controller broke around 70 days in and I walked out with a brand new one. In fact, I'd consider doing that every 80-ish days lolol

You can get a 3 year warranty if you pre-order Halo Wars 2.

What are you people doing to your controllers? I've had like four controllers in 7 years of Halo. Don't throw em when you get dummied.

No but that sucks if they are just straight up breaking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Milk  :rekt:

We really should start placing bets on when C9 enter/leave the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: I see someone has already suggested it. In addition, if your controller breaks within the 90 day manufacturer's warranty (as mine tend to- LB as well), you don't have to re-purchase your two year Best Buy warranty. My last controller broke around 70 days in and I walked out with a brand new one. In fact, I'd consider doing that every 80-ish days lolol

what originally happened with this controller was i was going to send my scuf in for repair, buy an elite, then return it when i got the scuf back.  i liked the elite and the scuf had some issues with getting it repaired so i ended up not returning the elite.  I didnt get the 2 year warranty but i had the 90 day, the problem with the 90 day is it doesnt go through best buy it goes through microsoft so i have to send the controller in to them in order to get a replacement.

I'm happy i am going to be getting a replacement, but i also need a controller for the next 2 week so im going to have to buy a new one, which is fine i guess having a back up is a good idea.

One thing i will say is i have had some pretty good experiences with other companies compared to microsoft.  Logitec for example.  I had a mouse last like 2 years, it stopped working, i called them up, they asked for the serial number and some stuff, and they sent me a brand new G502 like the week those came out for free and i didnt even need to send them the old one.  They have done this multiple times with a head set and a key board, all of which lasted multiple years and performed well.

With microsoft, you get over priced products that are low quality and break constantly and their customer service is slow, but we have to buy these controllers lol.  The alternative is scuf which is just worse because ive dealt with them and getting a repair would take even longer

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just broke my 2nd $60 controller earlier this week. So naturally I bought a $150 elite. Microsoft's business model is genius.

I've never had an Xbox controller break on me. Wtf are you guys doing to them?

grinding all day every day and probably squeezing the fuck out of them because this game makes me tense af lol

also, has anyone heard about who Naded and Flamesword are planning on teaming with for season 2?  It wouldn't surprise me if they teamed together and picked up Assault

Id also like to add that with almost 5 hours of game time with paddles I'm still not a champion. :kappa:

he wouldn't make it to the door

LOL

also if there isn't crowdfunding for worlds 2017 we riot

What are you people doing to your controllers? I've had like four controllers in 7 years of Halo. Don't throw em when you get dummied.

No but that sucks if they are just straight up breaking.

my elite left bumper just started popping out for no reason. i dont drop my controller at all. in fact, i lay down when i play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still find the amount of AR usage downright shameful for what's meant to be a platform for competitive Halo. I don't understand why they don't just take autos out of HCS completely.

Based on a poll on this website from a couple of months ago, I would guess that there aren't enough pros who dislike them.

You'd have to ask them about what AR starts add to the game because I have no idea

• Upvote (+1) 4

It blows my mind if the pros actually enjoy this AR shit. I saw so much AR usage in the tournament today that I wanted to puke. How can anyone enjoy this? The skillgap in just outside cqc range is almost nil, and it feels like RNG. No one is getting excited about these kills but everyone in the twitch chat would go wild when two people just happened to have their pistol or carbine or whatever out in these cq situations and made some magic happen and outshot the other guy. That's what people want to see, not just us but everyone.

Pistol needs to be 4sk with lower aim assist without question. This is so painfully obvious @@Sal1ent

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've never had an Xbox controller break on me. Wtf are you guys doing to them?

i went through like 3 of the controllers that MLG put out awhile back. They all slow turned out the box and the bumpers broke on all 3. After the third broke i just stopped sending it in. Worst controller ever made. I dont rage or button smash they were just made so shitty.