CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SO it's obvious Observer Mode still exists. Can we please get this in the public build, both as an in lobb, no delay feature and as a buffed spectator mode for online matches. With pro league being online we really need this.

fabE too stronk.

o btw allegiance split up, idk if thats news but contra and devon are running games and cant announce who theyve been playing with.  according to contra on stream

Looking at their MM history, one person they've been playing with is Snip3down.  :intel:

Compared to the way many pro players act

teabgagging....

??

• Upvote (+1) 1

put me in the anti-veto at playoffs camp. It ruins the real tourney vibe of it. At the very least, only give teams 1 obj, and 1 slayer veto per series.

I understand this to start a series. But how does this mess up between games 1 and 2?

Like, all you have to do is just not touch anything at that point, right?

Maybe, if the switches don't have labels, and you have switches connected to switches, it becomes guesswork if not labelled correctly.

Observer mode is a let down as well.

It's boxes with weapon layout and health bars that they don't even use all the time. What's the point of it? I don't see the use...

Why can't we have a mini scoreboard? K/D/A next to the boxes? Wheres the mini map with dynamic player icons? 

Not to mention Observer mode is pretty much confirmed to not be ever coming to online play (does it even fix the reticule issues?)

Not trying to be overly negative, but CoD had a better spectator mode years and years ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Observer mode is a let down as well.

It's boxes with weapon layout and health bars.

Why can't we have a mini scoreboard? K/D/A next to the boxes? Wheres the mini map? 

Not to mention Observer mode is pretty much confirmed to not be ever coming to online play (does it even fix the reticule issues?)

Not trying to be overly negative, but CoD had a better spectator mode years and years ago. 

Observer is ok. I don't like that we lose player cams, but I like seeing everyone's health and weapons. KD/A should be in the boxes and a map would probably take up too much space. 

4k viewers is good to see!

And that doesn't include FB where we see 1.2K! 

2-2 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS repeat of X-Games anyone?

My heart cant ever handle another xgames repeat. 

Anyone else notice the cup looks like a Halo sword when the camera is panned out and the lights are shinning on it? If that was intention that was pretty smart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow really? so the 12k post on stream are real?

Smaller prize pool in EU due to worse quality Halo, less teams, smaller audiences and viewership, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

fabE too stronk.

Looking at their MM history, one person they've been playing with is Snip3down.  :intel:

Sort of surprised that they're not staying w/ Heinz if not Ryanoob. 

Have they started crowdfunding the 2017 HWC yet? Hoping for some kind of announcement regarding that next week.

I really hope that old bald guy never shows up on stream again he was awful anytime he talked it sounded so forced and I recall him botching people's names quite a few times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What would be a good 4th for the ContraDevonDown team? Commonly comes to mind

Suspecteor and towey if they want to keep the EG name and if Eric and towey want to keep their house.

• Upvote (+1) 1