CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

7+ weeks of HCS Pro League DONE for community power rankings.

It's been a blast making some community content. No matter how small and insignificant it may seem, if you enjoy making content don't let it stop you.

Here's the image for the rankings, but REMEMBER @@XxXShizzy and the FantasyHCS guys do an AMAZING job writing analysis and making the article on their site. Please check it out. 

L1PoGUB.jpg

Thanks for taking time and doing this stuff guys, I for one had an awesome time voting every week and seeing the final results.  Keep up the good work fam

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cratos has the most awkward tweets out of anyone in the HCS

Some hella cringe shit on his feed or w.e it's called

You're really gonna take that title away from Maniac?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Real talk, is no one going to talk about how APG vs. APG ended last night on lethuls stream? Shit was lit.

PRETTY BOY coming in clutch to win it in round 5.

aPG vs aPG? How does that happen? 

I left LethuL's stream near the end of the RNG scrim. 

So leonyx(former renegades manager) is now apart of TSM. Maybe he will take the halo team with him?

RNG to TSM after the end of the season then?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So leonyx(former renegades manager) is now apart of TSM. Maybe he will take the halo team with him?

As I stated a earlier in the thread, Leonyx was a damn good manager for Renegades. If he can somehow bring the squad over to TSM, then that would be amazing. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks for taking time and doing this stuff guys, I for one had an awesome time voting every week and seeing the final results.  Keep up the good work fam

Thanks a lot man <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually, I'll refrain. How do I ignore someone though?

• Upvote (+1) 8

I am so hyped for this weekend. Make sure you guys tune into the relegation battle tommorow, and the finals on Sunday.

IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

That 4am/5am start time for the west coast.

Obviously no way around it to make sure EU has ideal times, but still...  :tear:

HYPE INTENSIFIES! 

YYfXLjz.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think hes the manager for the Overwatch team they just picked up. 

Just don't even acknowledge it man, thats what they want

Shit isn't worth it. We know and got your back fam

Read edit xD

• Upvote (+1) 2

Leonyx is an incredible human being. Can't give him enough credit for what he did for us when he was on Renegades

• Upvote (+1) 4

Though I agree Reach was probably the proverbial nail in the coffin for Halo, there's no denying that the magic that playing Halo 2 had, was simply lacking in Halo 3, no?

That's a matter of opinion. I REALLY like H5 and it's my first Halo that's not dead (I've played Reach, 4, and MCC after they were already dead). And like I said H5 has a magic to me. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually, I'll refrain. How do I ignore someone though?

on desktop go to the top of the page and click on the arrow next to your name, then navigate to manager ignore preferences