CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think I saw anyone bring this up, but Flamesword said in his new video that he will be competing in season 2

Flame ends up leaving optic to start 100 thieves halo team :intel:
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think I saw anyone bring this up, but Flamesword said in his new video that he will be competing in season 2

wonder if flame playing in season 2 will be like him coaching in season 1

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't do this to me E6, don't make me like you. 

When you start to feel the emotion and are swayed by these kind words, just remember who you're rooting for...

Cratos

See? No need to worry!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Don't do this to me E6, don't make me like you. 

All you have to do is look at the fact that they spelt success with dollar signs.

The real question is why didn't they spell it $ucce$$ or even $u¢¢€$$???

• Upvote (+1) 5

im off to the eu season finals today make sure to support us :)

Please tell me you kept the shit Johnny Depp beard. Please Stu.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Please tell me you kept the shit Johnny Depp beard. Please Stu.

*Art Dealer

• Upvote (+1) 1

I totally get where you're coming from, but if I'm a pro player, my source of revenue probably goes (in order)

- tournament wins

- team sponsorship

- twitch/streaming

I don't think you should be relying on tournament winnings to get by/as your main source of income. You want to be in a position where they're essentially a bonus.

As far as content goes, I don't watch a lot of it but what I have watched (some of ryanoobs, vetoeds and toweys stuff that I remember) was good. I did notice however there wasn't many likes/comments on any of the videos. If you want to help them out, if you want them do continue doing it, do that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mikwen literally woke up right before game 1 started.

Looks like they're warming up now.

I had no idea Mikwen had just woke up. I fell asleep (work in the morning) after Liquid was up 2-0.

Can you tell me what the hell happened? I just saw on H5 arena that it ended 11-3 in favor of NV...

E6 motto

"HOPE, RESPECT, SIX, LOYALTY is our definition of SUCCESS"

What does that even mean? It doesn't make sense. WTF is "SIX" other than a number?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No. That's a bit of revisionist history. The demise of Halo started with the H3 not being as good as H2 (no knock to H3) and CoD 4 being probably the best CoD game to ever come out.

I would agree that Halo 3 was an inferior game to Halo 2 (Slow AF with a terrible projectile system, the answer to host advantage wasn't to make hit detection terrible for everyone... but i digress).  But i don't think the decline of halo really started until Reach.

Mikwen literally woke up right before game 1 started.

Looks like they're warming up now.

I dont understand Pro's insistence on having shitty shitty sleep schedules.  

Anime Hunter x Hunter

Pistola = Ola

Ola x Hunter

Surround with capital Z's.

Ahh i thought it was a reference to "Vampire Hunter D" : ZOla x hunterZ and that the X was irrelevant like so many random gamertag characters

• Upvote (+1) 2

because it would grow the scene

halo is bigger in latin america than asia (and it's a lot closer)

two teams = incentive

Im a latino playing in Latin America and Halo is only "popular" in Mexico. More Latino teams would lower the quality of games in Worlds.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I had no idea Mikwen had just woke up. I fell asleep (work in the morning) after Liquid was up 2-0.

Can you tell me what the hell happened? I just saw on H5 arena that it ended 11-3 in favor of NV...

Started 2-0, then went 2-2, and kind of snowballed from there. nV apparently was shooting bodies from what I heard on the comms. 

What does that even mean? It doesn't make sense. WTF is "SIX" other than a number?

It's an Enigma!

... I'll see myself out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont understand Pro's insistence on having shitty shitty sleep schedules.  

I've been a person that stays up all night since I can remember.

I legit used to get home from high school, do homework, and sleep until like 10-11pm and stay up all night.

I like the night time more I guess.

edit: I actually remember when it happened. I went to Japan for school for 18 days in the summer of 08. I honestly think I never adjusted lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been a person that stays up all night since I can remember.

I legit used to get home from high school, do homework, and sleep until like 10-11pm and stay up all night.

I like the night time more I guess.

edit: I actually remember when it happened. I went to Japan for school for 18 days in the summer of 08. I honestly think I never adjusted lmfao

Not to be THAT guy, but humans are meant to be awake in the day time and sleeping at night.

You never truly adjust, your circadian rhythm will always pump out chemicals at sign of light and dark.

People who work over night for example, tend to have heart issues, higher risk of diabetes, etc

Fix that shit ASAP friend, while you're still young :p

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1