CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Because they haven't had any lan's since World's. While every other team basically played at Burbank.

Burbank and also Pax East

• Upvote (+1) 1

The People would love to participate in this one.  :simms: 

If you don't do it I bet @@VinFTW will. 

Same as before, Pro and Community vote.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might be a shot in the dark here, and may not be the right thread for this, but does anyone remember a youtube video about Naded matching a random guy in h4 I believe. This guy was high or drunk or something and he was freaking out that he matched Naded. It was pretty funny listening to him freakout, even Naded was laughing about it. Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about hit me up with a link.

Y'all seemed to like my Pistola teaser so I finished the full montage last night. Here is the whole video! Sorry about the low res on the H3 clips that was out of my control. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gotta say Sparty is growing on me as far as streamers/players go. I know he can be annoying/whiney at times but I think he's finally realized, by his own admission, the err of his ways. Watching him play Team Arena with subs is pretty cool/unique. Most pros to my knowledge outside of like SnakeBite and a few others dont play ranked Arena with subs on their main tag.

Much love Sparty <3

I'm 110% sure SnakeBite doesn't play Arena with subs. He plays Warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra, Devon, Suspector, and Snipedown with Coach Towey would be hype. I also have no proof that this even has the slightest possibility of happening.  :intel:  :intensifies:  :intel: 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm 110% sure SnakeBite doesn't play Arena with subs. He plays Warzone.

Why I added the on the main tag at the end. Pretty sure I've seen him playing on an alt account ranked mm with subs. I could be dreaming tho.  :holmes:

Contra, Devon, Suspector, and Snipedown with Coach Towey would be hype. I also have no proof that this even has the slightest possibility of happening.  :intel:  :intensifies:  :intel:

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lost to CLG pretty hard. 13-1. Tying with RNG after they beat RNG isn't that impressive.

Not well doesn't mean they suck, just they aren't winning.

I accidently upvoted this nonsense. liquid is playing pretty damn well lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I accidently upvoted this nonsense. liquid is playing pretty damn well lately.

They also don't have a coach for relegation. I agreed that they are playing well in subsequent posts. No need to hate I've learned my lesson.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They also don't have a coach for relegation. I agreed that they are playing well in subsequent posts. No need to hate I've learned my lesson.

No problem, I don't hate you, I just didn't want anyone questioning my plus-rep tendencies.

I rep with integrity.

Edit: Also I'm sure they'd be fine w/o without a coach (I'm sure they'll find a serviceable one). I think they've been playing like one of the better teams in the league LATELY. If they carry that momentum with them to relegation, they'll make it out. I don't see Optic making it though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No problem, I don't hate you, I just didn't want anyone questioning my plus-rep tendencies.

I rep with integrity

An honest man is a good man. 

And here is the tweet I referenced. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

On a more serious note. I could see stellur fitting in well with the Contra/Devon duo

I think it's time to hit T2 with the crisp purple name at this point

Str8 Rip that F5 key.

• Upvote (+1) 7