CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All these team changes to me are irrelevant right now because I don't even know what these teams are playing for... im getting less interested in "intel" by the day

What the hell is Optic doing?

They can bring so much to the scene, but FS and Maniac don't seem to care enough to try and get two good players. Like they haven't even been playing that much. They should be going after these top FAs instead of letting them settle into other groups

Spartan and Stellur being a potential 2-piece deal would maybe work for Optic. I think that'd be a solid roster right there

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anybody know what Heinz, Cloud or 2gre is doing or have been running with?

No clue about heinz. Cloud has been running with Optic and 2gre has been having ISP issues and hasn't been able to play.

All these team changes to me are irrelevant right now because I don't even know what these teams are playing for... im getting less interested in "intel" by the day

They're going to be playing to be crowned best Halo 5 team in the world. Yeah it's frustrating to not know much more than that, but come on let's not act like H5 might be done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HAMMY "95% JOINING RNG ONLY TEAM I WOULD LEAVE FOR IS CLG"

Implying there's a 5% chance he is joining CLG.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

They're going to be playing to be crowned best Halo 5 team in the world. Yeah it's frustrating to not know much more than that, but come on let's not act like H5 might be done.

Yea we know there is a Pro League, we don't know when. What if they just have 1 HWC and 1 pro league every year? That could mean the pro league may be like 2 months away? If it's that far away i can't take any of these team changes seriously right now...

No they said they were not scrimming until Monday, iirc.

This RNG squad with Commonly and Penguin looks really good. Commonly is like a damn General, directing the troops into perfect position. I love it. Hes definitely my favorite adverb.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that he's had the kind of confidence, and charisma to do that in the past. You think that's due to his time at EG?

Starting on Wednesday, but we won't be going hard like 6 days a week like before worlds. No announcement and no official teams right now. We're not gonna slack off don't worry we live for Halo. 

Good to know you guys didn't get distracted by the hookers, and blow. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commonly-"breaking up ALG was honestly so satisfying because after worlds when i knew i was going to get dropped i was talking to them and they didn't even think about me or include me in their circle of friends or teammates."

Gamer politics are so real.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like seriously, Naded has created a brand with Allegiance. He would be stupid to leave the org he helped bring up. Unless Naded would know 100% he is teaming with a top 2 squad, he won't be leaving his brand.

You must have missed the news. Naded was kicked off of Allegiance and is a Free Agent. We haven't heard much from where he is going to end up.

However there are rumors that eL Town is going to nV, who was originally going to stay with Allegiance. Anything can happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

So when Evil Geniuses inevitably implodes :kappa: , Snipedown will leave and Roybox/Towey will stick with the brand.

Hurricane EG happens and every Pro in the league struggles with the grueling internal conflict about whether to fight over a spot on EG or to rope Eric into teaming with them.

So when Evil Geniuses inevitably implodes :kappa: , Snipedown will leave and Roybox/Towey will stick with the brand.

Hurricane EG happens and every Pro in the league struggles with the grueling internal conflict about whether to fight over a spot on EG or to rope Eric into teaming with them.

Nah they're fine. It was a long day for the boys in blue and I honestly think they kept up with the current best new roster. A few of those games they choked so, I'm not worried.

They're also switching up play styles, which is huge. They're actually learning rotations and playing more aggressive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur & TL demolishing Ryanoob/Hysteria/Goofy/Nemassist squad, 4-0 right now.

And @@TiberiusAudley made fun of me for putting Stellur on TL  :simms:

They're beating a team with three players that didn't even make it to Worlds.

(Only two if you count Ryanoob's stint as coach of the Chosen Squad power house)

Nah they're fine. It was a long day for the boys in blue and I honestly think they kept up with the current best new roster. A few of those games they choked so, I'm not worried.

They're also switching up play styles, which is huge. They're actually learning rotations and playing more aggressive

1. Boys In Blue = nV what kind of fan are you  :simms:

2. Degrading from 1st at X Games all the way down to 5-8th at Worlds, THEN getting bopped by the player they dropped after picking up a player from the 2nd place team isn't a good look

3. EG has always been one of the most aggressive teams in the game...  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

They're beating a team with three players that didn't even make it to Worlds.

(Only two if you count Ryanoob's stint as coach of the Chosen Squad power house)

The TL + Stellur squad exists in some capacity  :holmes:

Also think Stellur would be a better personality fit, and plays more selfishly w/ power weapons than Spartan - which is good. 

No matter how much they suck I'll never stop being an EG fan

but their personalities are boring and they don't do le epic trash talks

• Upvote (+1) 2

dude eg just over analyzes and complains way too much...they want instant results and put too much pressure on themselves...wont get better that way, I'm afraid we're going to keep seeing the same thing

• Upvote (+1) 2