CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Welp, even after reading the last ten pages of that mess, I'm still more upset tD didn't win D.C. 2010. :|

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maniac has it in him, I watched them when they were doing really well that first week. He was playing super well.

Yeah, when Optic had it going on early in the season Maniac was the hammer.

Teams would be struggling for control or to regain control vs Optic and then Maniac would make a push/flank, get a double kill, and put the other team on the defensive.

I think Ninj and Snipedown would be too much of a personality clash. 

They've teamed together twice before. AGL2 and AGL6, and seen success

pWdDKR9.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

pWdDKR9.png

Ahh the good ole' Halo 4 days. What was the team called G4C Misfits right? Snipe, Ninj, Proverb, and APG? 

Edit: Cannot see pic on mobile :(  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ahh the good ole' Halo 4 days. What was the team called G4C Misfits right? Snipe, Ninj, Proverb, and APG? 

thanks, I'm colorblind

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didnt even know it was there, its not showing up on mobile :(

It's all good, I thought it would be something like that! Let you off this once.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Edit: Cannot see pic on mobile :(:mj:

The good 'ol H4 days! What was that team, Elite 4? Blaze, Ninja, Ryanoob and Snipedown?

Edit: dammit I tried to be funny and quoted the wrong post, please forgive me

• Upvote (+1) 2

The good 'ol H4 days! What was that team, Elite 4? Blaze, Ninja, Ryanoob and Snipedown?

Pretty sure that was a reach event.

It's all good, I thought it would be something like that! Let you off this once. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Damn I don't check the forums for a day and I come back to 10 pages of Lethul making shit interesting again. This thread would suck without him

• Upvote (+1) 3

pWdDKR9.png

Does AGLs  really count though? :kappa:

Damn I don't check the forums for a day and I come back to 10 pages of Lethul making shit interesting again. This thread would suck without him

Do you call him Daddy late at night?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Considering TL and OG haven't been scrimming well lately, is there a chance that two Challenger teams upset pro league teams? 

Maniac has it in him, I watched them when they were doing really well that first week. He was playing super well.

He's just a slower player, he needs 3 people keeping the map open for him, and he can really excel.

As for the actual OG team, I think they just got screwed over a lot this season.

Flame retiring, Naded retiring, picking up APG and his injury happening and kinda making him suck a fat wang. Sorry Bradley, you know it's all love.

This was the season I was like "Damn OpTic will actually be tough now"

it wasn't an effort thing, it wasn't a work ethic thing, it wasn't bad mindsets. Just dealt a shitty hand and they tried their best.

and Flame needs to do a better job of coaching, or they get an actual coach. Elumnite did wonders for us.

Also Nick, if you read this. Start playing some fucking jump maps dude, no joke. Ola and I did them a ton and saw actual improvement in our movement. The scripting and shit kinda makes it wild. That's your only true glaring weakness that I've seen, poor use of thrust and slow movement.

We all want to see LANiac again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Considering TL and OG haven't been scrimming well lately, is there a chance that two Challenger teams upset pro league teams? 

TL tied with RNG and lost to CLG.

I'd hardly call that "not well" 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TL tied with RNG and lost to CLG.

I'd hardly call that "not well" 

Lost to CLG pretty hard. 13-1. Tying with RNG after they beat RNG isn't that impressive. 

Not well doesn't mean they suck, just they aren't winning. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18

0ee40056290b9fda3191ed87b0820eb7.png

Only losing scrims to CLG = not scrimming well, apparently.  Guess I better pack it up, Team Liquid is dead.  Writing's on the wall.

Glad to know I speak for everyone here apparently. Guess I better pack it up. Team Beyond is dead. Writing's on the forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9