CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I guess its just inevitable that teams make changes. I'm hoping RNG sticks but I kind of doubt it. VicX, Ninja and Symbolic will stick together, so I could def see a team of Snipedown, Penguin, Suspector, Commonly happening.

I could see Contra, Dev, Penguin and Commonly personally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would support that. But who do you think should team with Tyler and Cam?

Not sure, I def think ALG, TL and Optic make changes so maybe a mix of some of the fallout there? Naded and Rammy also on the radar.

I guess its just inevitable that teams make changes. I'm hoping RNG sticks but I kind of doubt it. VicX, Ninja and Symbolic will stick together, so I could def see a team of Snipedown, Penguin, Suspector, Commonly happening.

IIRC Snipedown and Penguin are kind of iffy about each other, no? Just based on twitter exchanges from last week. 

Definitely a deadly team on paper though. 

Snipedown, Spartan, StelluR, Suspector. coach: Towey

Suspect it is not on their level. He's been ass for a while now.

I think if alg makes a move, ryanoob goes to optic and naded goes back to alg.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Quoting because the video is that damn good. Everyone probably skipped to the Halo bit which is fine but please watch the entire thing. How Hecz deals with Optic CoD losing and how the players deal with it is phenomenal.

Optic CoD looks like CLG(or vice versa) where they just dominate the field, but they got complacent. They normally out practice every team but found excuses. The fire is lit now tho. Despite what some people may think, Hecz knows what he's doing.

One thing I found interesting  in the video was the fact that Optic is indeed paid a salary as well as YouTube money, contrary to what's posted here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

One thing I found interesting  in the video was the fact that Optic is indeed paid a salary as well as YouTube money, contrary to what's posted here.

That must be new then.  I distinctly remember in a Hecz blog saying he doesn't pay his players, but he also doesn't take their winners either like most orgs do.

That must be new then.  I distinctly remember in a Hecz blog saying he doesn't pay his players, but he also doesn't take their winners either like most orgs do.

He pays the CS team I believe

One thing I found interesting in the video was the fact that Optic is indeed paid a salary as well as YouTube money, contrary to what's posted here.

Hecz pays them, gives them free rent, gives them the opportunity to also support themselves with a YouTube career in the environment he created. He's doing everything right.

It'd be a damn shame if they continue to squander what they have. They better figure it out quickly. I'm glad Hecz addressed the rumors and the criticism.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was just going over possible team changes in my head, and this question popped up: What if a team is "dissolved"? How do they decide who fills the spot if a team breaks up completely and leaves an empty slot open? I suppose it would be another LCQ.

I was just going over possible team changes in my head, and this question popped up: What if a team is "dissolved"? How do they decide who fills the spot if a team breaks up completely and leaves an empty slot open? I suppose it would be another LCQ.

Maybe the team that came third at the relegation tournament takes their place?

Because you guys have not been very good. He is saying there needs to be a complete rebuild of the team, as a result of the teams poor performance. 

1. This happens in pro sports all the time, where you rebuild an NBA team for example around a franchise player, trade old players, etc.

2. Regardless on if Naded carried you guys or not, (who the hell cares) whatever you guys are doing is literally BARELY working, your team is accomplishing the absolute bare minimum, and only doing that by the skin of your teeth. 

Not trying to talk trash here, but for the love of god you guys need to be realistic about your status as a team. 

I am being realistic about the team, I know the position we're in and I don't like it obviously. Just don't like people commentating and choosing sides when they don't know the beginning of the story. Carry on @@CyReN

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

@@Ace can i sit at your lunch table?

For sure man, everyone's welcome.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I paused Mr Robot to post this.

Come on guys, someone paused a TV show to reply to someone on the internet. You're tearing this place apart, think of the families.

• Upvote (+1) 3

For sure man, everyone's welcome.

This is the most OpTic response I've ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Ok so I only watched the latest vision episode now,

Dam, Hecz is clearly fed up of this team (obvious reasons) but we cannot afford for optic to leave the scene. Dear god COD survives off the optic fanbase, dont believe me look at the viewership for their season 2 finals where both optic and faze were eliminated round 1. Should optic fail to qualify, I hope Hecz does the following:

• Buy out renegades for their league spot and let whomever remains on the roster rebuild. This is the obvious and easiest option in my opinion as renegades as an org are clearly struggling. Additionally this  team has one of halo's largest and most active pro's in Ninja, who fits the optic mold like a glove.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly I think this whole 5th-6th place teams qualifying and two finals teams getting relegated thing will not matter at all a month from now.

There'll obviously be a roster hurricane prior to the Fall season and I doubt more than 3 current teams survive it, qualified or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok so I only watched the latest vision episode now,

Dam, Hecz is clearly fed up of this team (obvious reasons) but we cannot afford for optic to leave the scene. Dear god COD survives off the optic fanbase, dont believe me look at the viewership for their season 2 finals where both optic and faze were eliminated round 1. Should optic fail to qualify, I hope Hecz does the following:

• Buy out renegades for their league spot and let whomever remains on the roster rebuild. This is the obvious and easiest option in my opinion as renegades as an org are clearly struggling. Additionally this  team has one of halo's largest and most active pro's in Ninja, who fits the optic mold like a glove.

If Hecz drops his whole roster, he should pick up and build around Ninja. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1