CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i know exactly what happened inside your team, you can say nick went and gossiped but it's not gossip when it's a screenshot of a direct conversation. You can say what you want and save face here but at the end of the day you were a burden on the team and left them with a false retirement.

You can say you're all about positive vibes, you can say it all you want but a few steams with + vibes in the title doesn't undo years of actions proving otherwise.

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

i know exactly what happened inside your team, you can say nick went and gossiped but it's not gossip when it's a screenshot of a direct conversation. You can say what you want and save face here but at the end of the day you were a burden on the team and left them with a false retirement.

You can say you're all about positive vibes, you can say it all you want but a few steams with + vibes in the title doesn't undo years of actions proving otherwise.

otmm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was it really a false "retirement" though if he literally said he just didn't want to play THAT season and that he would be back...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It wasn't false retirement... Naded used the word "break".... So how is it false retirement? Pretty sure he said multiple times he intends to return next season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So....we have Halo NA Season Finals coming up..pretty stoked about that. Any predictions?

thanks a lot dad  :uncledrew:

;)

i predict it's going to be a very exciting event

• Upvote (+1) 5

But yes i respond to all hate right? Well the second I said something bad about you poof here you are. I'm here all the time pretty much regardless of topic. Can't say the same for you:

Finally Lethul is back and it is AWESOME!! Get him Dad!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

But yes i respond to all hate right? Well the second I said something bad about you poof here you are. I'm here all the time pretty much regardless of topic. Can't say the same for you:

Uhh bro you crazy Naded a burden? Naded was the optic team. They would of not made it into pro league without Naded carrying them.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Uhh bro you crazy Naded a burden? Naded was the optic team. They would of not made it into pro league without Naded carrying them.

He's saying the burden was LEAVING the team at the time he did, not that his gameplay was a burden.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's saying the burden was LEAVING the team at the time he did, not that his gameplay was a burden.

I'm pretty sure he meant he WAS A BURDEN(Naded himself) when he left Optic.

Seriously the only burden was Maniac and APG on Naded's shoulders while he carried them to Pro League

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Seriously the only burden was Maniac and APG on Naded's shoulders while he carried them to Pro League

Yeah Naded is a halo god that helped optic beat AM teams. LOL

• Downvote (-1) 1

oh no he was a burden on the team too, I don't care if you play like Royal 2 and frosty combined every game you can still be a burden.

I have no idea about this particular situation re: Naded and Optic, nor have I watched enough of their streams to have any insight, but I can stand behind this general statement.

We have all played with that person who was a great player but was annoying as fuck to play with because they bitched and whined the whole time. I'll take someone less talented who is chill to play with over the better player who is negative and whiny any day 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has manic or apg ever had a positive KDA this season smh

this is irrelevant

nice neg, stay salty. 

1 maniac has had a positive KD so your statement is objectively false

2 like lethul already pointed out, apg wasnt with them when they made there qualifying run

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

oh no he was a burden on the team too, I don't care if you play like Royal 2 and frosty combined every game you can still be a burden.

1) APG wasn't on the team yet.

2) It is absolutely possible to be a great player, but make the team worse (like KD is about to do with the Warriors :kappa: ).  Could be "off field" issues, personality issues, too many cooks in the kitches, etc etc.  Obviously i have NO IDEA what it was actually like just being a forum kid, but as a general concept with all types of competitions a great player can make a team worse.

• Upvote (+1) 2