CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't watched in a while why did EG fall off is it lack of practice or is everyone else just better?

I feel like E6 has the biggest potential to choke on LAN and nV with Ola especially can really perform even better than online.

RNG, idk, one good tourney doesn't have me convinced they can show up on LAN to beat any of these teams.

except nv chokes series (vs EG at PAX, vs E6, CLG in Pro League)

E6 had one bad tourney, a rough first three weeks, then started shitting on people. Since losing to CLG, they've gone 9-0 while only dropping 9 total games. AND they avenged their loss to CLG without it even being close. Add to the fact that Huke and Bubu are playing like prime Ogres now there's zero reason to say they're more likely to choke than NV.

I haven't watched in a while why did EG fall off is it lack of practice or is everyone else just better?

A mixture of both... I am pretty sure their morale went straight to nothing after last week

The start of the season they had 2 weeks of no practice because of people going on vacation so they started off 2-2 and all their practice is always super hostile and they dont improve much. After last week I think they just gave up because of the very slim chances of them even being in a position to qualify for playoffs, and of course everything fell into place and they came up short when they needed to beat CLG. The games were fairly close and they could have done it if they hadnt given up.

I would totally pay for h3a mcc dlc and have no doubts qualms or fears about the quality of the product I would receive in return for my dollars.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn. Everything went right for EG prior to the series and they couldn't even take a game. Oh well. At least they were in control of their own fates.

I'll be surprised if the Roy/Box/Snipedown trio is still a thing in 2 weeks.

Also, crazy to think that if ALG hadn't lost to Optic in week 3 they'd be in the finals right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If Snipe & Suspector leave RoyBox should pick up one of these duos :

- Spartan & Stellur

- Contra & Devon

- Commonly & Penguin

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No one is to blame but EG.

Eric is an extremely fierce competitor and while he has been one of the best for a long time, I really feel he became a more complete player over the course of the season.

Not sure about you but I like winning

You tell it like it is, everyone always knows where they stand with you and you nut up and clutch up in game - Class

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love how E6 has shown nothing but success since their loss to Allegiance and people still fantasy book their breakup and subsequent bubu/Huke fantasy rosters with fan favorites.

E6 is the fantasy roster.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If Snipe & Suspector leave RoyBox should pick up one of these duos :

- Spartan & Stellur

- Contra & Devon

- Commonly & Penguin

I think they only fit there would be Contra & Devon because they don't like to scrim either (if memory serves).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think they only fit there would be Contra & Devon because they don't like to scrim either (if memory serves).

the godly lan team that would never make it to the lans

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Add to the fact that Huke and Bubu are playing like prime Ogres now there's zero reason to say they're more likely to choke than NV.

Okay...those 15 year olds are really good at Halo 5, but let's not compare them to the Ogres in their prime; in Halos that were actually challenging to excel at. Halos that didn't have ridiculous bullet magnetism, thrust, sprint, clamber, ground pounds, radar, automatic secondaries, and various other functions that drastically water down the skill gap.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 32

If there are people in here that still play a lot and don't have a spartan company, I think there are like 10 open spots in the beyond company right now. It has decent progress towards the helmet too.

Snipedown likes to scrim and grind, in fact, no one on EG doesn't like to scrim, I think that Roy said he just can't do 6-7 days anymore.

Suspector I'm unsure about anymore tbh, I haven't seen him grind like he did on allegiance. Kid might be burnt out.

(Bold) predictions for teams not going to finals: Roy to retire while Snip3down & Lunchbox becomes a to2. For ALG, I don't see a team change happen. Unsure about Liquid as they've looked much better since Spartan's meltdown/SwiftKill started coaching them & Optic idk since Hecz doesn't seem to care.

Bold predictions for teams not going to finals: Roy to retire while Snip3down & Lunchbox becomes a to2. For ALG, I don't see a team change happen. Unsure about Liquid as they've looked much better since Spartan's meltdown/SwiftKill started coaching them & Optic idk since Hecz doesn't seem to care.

Bold predictions man. All one of them.

Teams likely to make changes for Fall Pro League:

RNG - Mostly likely. Commonly seems to be very trusting in Penguin's abilities and their bond has tightened quite a bit. This team's only chance of staying together is if they get 2nd in the playoffs, imo.

ALG - Maybe

Liquid - Definitely 

EG - They should break up, but they might be stubborn enough to stay together.

Optic - They better make a team change. Ace and Str8 Sick should stick together no matter what team they're on next season.

NV seems to be a loyal squad so even if they place 4th in the Playoffs, they will probably try to build more chemistry for next season.

E6 won't break up unless Huke/Bubu get a team offer they want to entertain for next season which would be risky due to the success they've had.

I love how E6 has shown nothing but success since their loss to Allegiance and people still fantasy book their breakup and subsequent bubu/Huke fantasy rosters with fan favorites.

E6 is the fantasy roster.

Actually thats clg. E6 is on fire as of pate but the true test will be whether or not that translates to LAN.

All teams, except clg, e6, and probably nV, will be making changes. No one is satisfied getting 4th-8th.

SportsCenter is showing an OTL segment on being addicted to video games. Like I get that it can be a problem for some people, but shit man you guys own ESPN Esports and the scene in general is growing dramatically.

/rant

Bold prediction: CLG won't drop a game at finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2