CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG could have been grinding all week, and honestly could have (possibly) made the finals. That is what you get when you stop scrimming in the "pro" league before the season is over. Sure, they may not have won, but they pretty much gave themselves no chance. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Q: Ninja do you think they will keep the movement system in the upcoming halo's
A: Dayze they will definitely keep everything in h6 and prob just add more

Q: NINJA! do u have high hopes for halo 6 'competitive'? would u prefer halo 5 kind (thursts) or older halos type (sry for bad english)
A: There are huge rumors of an H3A if that released with the 1-50 ranking system I don't see halo 6 getting much traction.

I remember Ninja spilling intel about H5 on stream like 18 months before release ... interesting if true that they'll keep the current movement system in H6.  And this is the first I've heard of any solid rumor about H3A.  I honestly prefer H5 to H3 (slightly) but I'm guessing I'm in the minority

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 needs party restrictions so bad. Arena in Onyx is impossible without having a full team at all times. I literally had a 33% win rate in arena playing solo this season. I'm done with H5 until they add party restrictions or make the FFA settings not ass.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 needs party restrictions so bad. Arena in Onyx is impossible without having a full team at all times. I literally had a 33% win rate in arena playing solo this season. I'm done with H5 until they add party restrictions or make the FFA settings not ass.

Funny you say that, just matched a team of onyxes with a team of random platinums, fun stuff

• Upvote (+1) 4

I remember Ninja spilling intel about H5 on stream like 18 months before release ... interesting if true that they'll keep the current movement system in H6.  And this is the first I've heard of any solid rumor about H3A.  I honestly prefer H5 to H3 (slightly) but I'm guessing I'm in the minority

343 won't make an H3A multiplayer just to keep H5 and H6 alive. I personally think H3 was a really bad game compared to H1 and H2 and like H5 more. Just a slowed down and simpler version of H2 with a joke of a BR.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If you are tired of playing without a team, you can always play with people from here :)

H3a should just be an MCC dlc

I wish this would happen but that would mean they would have to fix all the things still broken with the game and I just dont see that happening. Also I agree with ninja, if h3a was done well h6 would flop

I can see RNG getting 4-0d by CLG and then lose to nV in LB if E6 beats nV.

If nV beats E6 then RNG makes LB finals and loses to nV after they get beat by CLG.

Then CLG 4-1 nV in finals.

RNG and NV are both prone to blowing series so it is a tossup between them

E6 looks like the only real challenger to clg. Huke is destroying right now like few have ever.

H3A sounds like a good idea. It could be used to grow the Halo competitive scene, would make sense to release it before Halo 6.

RNG and NV are both prone to blowing series so it is a tossup between them

E6 looks like the only real challenger to clg. Huke is destroying right now like few have ever.

I feel like E6 has the biggest potential to choke on LAN and nV with Ola especially can really perform even better than online.

RNG, idk, one good tourney doesn't have me convinced they can show up on LAN to beat any of these teams.

I feel like E6 has the biggest potential to choke on LAN and nV with Ola especially can really perform even better than online.

RNG, idk, one good tourney doesn't have me convinced they can show up on LAN to beat any of these teams.

Besides the PAX Lan when they had just formed, Cratos, Bubu & Huke have played really well at H5 LANs, and  quite a few people have said Shooter was the best player on H5 WFX at regionals.

H3A rumours?

You mean the community begging and pleading? 

There hasn't been a single rumour from any credible source.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just meant every team is really good and we don't look at anyone of them differently because that would be a mistake, but lets go with savage xD

Also you might not know royal 2 and I, but we would never intentionally do that to someone we teamed with for a year just to make competiton weak. Why would we not want the most pracitce possible for an event like xgames? Was a random 2-3 day decision to make the best team possible and luckily it worked out for us

Off topic

"They're all the same, it doesn't matter"

Conor McGregor said that before he fought Chad Mendes when his coach asked if he would fight a replacement on 10 days notice. Is that where you got it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3A rumours?

The last thing they'd want to do is go from a game like H5 to a game like H3 and the back to a  game like H6 which will play like H5...

The last thing they'd want to do is go from a game like H5 to a game like H3 and the back to a  game like H6 which will play like H5...

That, and I still think Halo 6 won't be releasing Fall 2018. Early 2018 at the most. If Halo Wars 2 didn't get delayed, it probably would have been late 2017. 

They wouldn't release H3A and then immediately release Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic

"They're all the same, it doesn't matter"

Conor McGregor said that before he fought Chad Mendes when his coach asked if he would fight a replacement on 10 days notice. Is that where you got it?

Nah was just an honest opinion to the question. That's pretty crazy though lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

H3A rumours?

Absolutely, until now; I think Ninja is a credible source, but of course he may have just been talking about community rumors rather than intel he'd heard from 343.  I'm just going by his very early knowledge of H5 and 343's plans for esports (he dropped hints on stream in like 2014), and he's mentioned that he talks a lot with 343 employees

Absolutely, until now; I think Ninja is a credible source, but of course he may have just been talking about community rumors rather than intel he'd heard from 343.  I'm just going by his very early knowledge of H5 and 343's plans for esports (he dropped hints on stream in like 2014), and he's mentioned that he talks a lot with 343 employees

Huge rumours, though?

Huge?

I think everyone is latching onto Ninja having some sort of intel because he got a few things right years ago.

That, and I still think Halo 6 won't be releasing Fall 2018. Early 2018 at the most. If Halo Wars 2 didn't get delayed, it probably would have been late 2017.

They wouldn't release H3A and then immediately release Halo 6.

while, I agree, it's a waste for MS to release two Halo titles in a single year, Scorpio is a special case.

This is like NX launching with Zelda, it'd be huge.

Of course, this is highly unlikely with Halo Wars in 2017, but it's a bit interesting it's a spring release.