CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CLG are pretty bad at Plaza Strongholds, huh? :lxthul:                                                                                                                 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What a Terrible Time to Be Alive. 

Liquid got my hopes up. 

EG crushes them by getting swiftly 3-0d. 

At least Ninja answered 3 of my questions. 

CLG is the PERFECT team to root for and be a fan for:

-practices relentlessly

-never takes a team lightly

-takes every scrim, every game seriously

-class acts

In another life I followed TJ to CLG and was a CLG fanboy, sorry overlord TJ, if EG breaks up I'll follow you doe... :mj:

Class act? They stole a player at the last second before roster lock so they could fuck everyone over while they kicked ogre 2 to the curb.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Class act? They stole a player at the last second before roster lock so they could fuck everyone over while they kicked ogre 2 to the curb.

It's a roster lock... where you can make roster moves...

They formed the best team since EG in H2A. It was business and BUSINESS IS GOOD HOMIE. 

2.5milli

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think they realized OGRE2 wasn't a good fit and needed to make a move to win, Lethul realized EG wasn't going to work out for the long-run and made the jump with others that wanted to grind like he did.

I could be wrong, but that's how I always viewed it. Unless they were twirling their mustaches when they did this roster move.

OGRE 2 is still god though.

It's a roster lock... where you can make roster moves...

They formed the best team since EG in H2A. It was business and BUSINESS IS GOOD HOMIE.

2.5milli

They didn't have to wait until the last second to do it. They did it for a competitive advantage at the expense of causing plenty of issues for tons of players.

It was a good move, but not a classy one. They're not a classy team. Especially given that Lethul is pretty much just a forum troll who happens to be really good at the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 17

They didn't stole, they made a team change that it ended working up it's not their fault every other team freaked out because of that single roster change.

and won a million dollars

OK?

I'm not saying it wasn't a good move. Just not a classy one.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

OK?

I'm not saying it wasn't a good move. Just not a classy one.

It wasn't intentional, IMO

It was a really tough decision for TJ, he rightfully probably took time to think about it and made the decision asap. 

It's business. Wasn't classless.

Also, fuck, why am I defending TJ right now he fucking killed EG AGAIN tonight  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It wasn't intentional, IMO

It was a really tough decision for TJ, he rightfully probably took time to think about it and made the decision asap.

Well of that's the case then it's different. It just looked from an outside perspective like they intentionally waited until the last second just to fuck with people.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Snipedown, Suspector, Huke, Bubu. If E6 collapses at LAN I want this roster.

I'd rather combine E6 & NV with Huke Pistola Mikwen and Bubu Dubu.

I'd also like to see Snipedown and Suspector team with Naded and El Town. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

They didn't have to wait until the last second to do it. They did it for a competitive advantage at the expense of causing plenty of issues for tons of players.

It was a good move, but not a classy one. They're not a classy team. Especially given that Lethul is pretty much just a forum troll who happens to be really good at the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's a really disappointing day for me as an EG fan but i just hope the org, no matter the roster, sticks around in competitive halo 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see every team playing much better on LAN, 

RNG: Penguin and Victory have both stepped it up on LAN in the past, as well as both of them have bad internet so playing online is worse for them. 

NV: Pistola......That's all I need to say

E6 This one is more of a toss up, but no one on that team has a history of choking on LAN do they?

CLG: They're just going to try even harder so GG, I see almost no way that they do not win this.

I see every team playing much better on LAN, 

RNG: Penguin and Victory have both stepped it up on LAN in the past, as well as both of them have bad internet so playing online is worse for them. 

NV: Pistola......That's all I need to say

E6 This one is more of a toss up, but no one on that team has a history of choking on LAN do they?

CLG: They're just going to try even harder so GG, I see almost no way that they do not win this.

I can see RNG getting 4-0d by CLG and then lose to nV in LB if E6 beats nV. 

If nV beats E6 then RNG makes LB finals and loses to nV after they get beat by CLG.

Then CLG 4-1 nV in finals. 

...what

They dropped Ogre 2 three days before the roster lock in which players were getting dropped the morning of.  

I can see RNG getting 4-0d by CLG and then lose to nV in LB if E6 beats nV. 

If nV beats E6 then RNG makes LB finals and loses to nV after they get beat by CLG.

Then CLG 4-1 nV in finals. 

Yeah I don't see RNG making finals or even winning a series all day. :(