CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If I'm CLG, there's no way I'm letting snip3down get a chance on LAN. They have too much respect for those guys to let them have a chance on LAN.

Ever since X-Games they haven't lost a single game lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I'm CLG, there's no way I'm letting snip3down get a chance on LAN. They have too much respect for those guys to let them have a chance on LAN.

Uh? I am confused.

I think the clear top 5 halo players in some order is Huke & CLG.

Without a doubt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was about to say, like switch to nV at some point. Bubu and Huke are great but they aren't the only players in the game.

The more I see of Huke dominate, the more I want to see Formal put time into Halo 5. Scary to think about.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Uh? I am confused.

CLG would never "let" EG win because they think they would be an easier team over RNG. Snakebite says it after every series, any team can win on any given day against anyone. Sure, it's only happened to CLG once since xgames, but we all know it's going to happen again. I'm saying CLG respect the trio on EG way too much as competitors to give them a chance to beat them in a LAN environment. I mean we're talking about 3 of the most accomplished LAN players of all time.

Awake at 3AM for this one.

Hoping EG can put up a fight.

Isn't it almost 5 there?

Isn't it almost 5 there?

I woke up an hour early, walked the dog and got some snacks.

But yeah, 4:39AM here now. I've missed most of the live NA streams because of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Almost 6 AM here, better be worth it! (Though I hope for a quick 3-0 for either team cause I want to sleep)

I'm really hoping that RNG go 0-2 this week against e6 and TL, and EG take Optic down 3-0 the first day. Then CLG can officially knock EG out of the finals. It would be a great way to end the regular season  :lxthul:

I just wanna say that this is EXACTLY what's about to happen, and I couldn't be happier about it  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

royal 2 reminding people who the #1 really is.

but for real, there is no team that dominates a map like CLG does with Coliseum.

I've been out of the loop so does the online pro league seeding carry over to events?

royal 2 reminding people who the #1 really is.

but for real, there is no team that dominates a map like CLG does with Coliseum.

Coli CTF that is. Their Coli TS has been one of their weaker gametypes in scrims.

I've been out of the loop so does the online pro league seeding carry over to events?

Yes, the top 4 get to finals & the seeds carries over.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Royal 2 has sniper and over-shield at the start of this Plaza TS game.....this pretty much just sums up EG's efforts right now.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1