CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is like getting stuck at the old folks home and the power goes out. Just stories from the good ole days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Q: What is your advice to get on a better team?

A: There are two ways people can be pro. One is to search solo playlist and if you are the best players will recognize you. If you grind to the top that is one way.

This 100% everyone that ever asked me this is what i told them its helps more then you think even if you match t04 and its cancer etc etc it still helps to grind and get better

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've never seen so many disconnects in Arena. Hard to believe it's all accidental. 

Servers have been shit all night. Wouldn't the time when you see an inordinate amount of disconnects be the time when you'd assume it isn't intentional?

Disconnects in our game were my fault. Internet decides to be awful for the first time tonight.

But usually it just kicks us out of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wish they'd just call up walshy or ghost and have an interview here. Just someone with more old stories

I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think Lethul said that map percentage is what determines 4th seed and not head to head in the twitch chat. Let me know if I'm wrong, though.

idk, an EU player said that's how it works for them, would be weird if it's any different in NA, but anyway, RNG is now 50% map%(28-28), and EG is also 50% map%(22-22), so if it goes after that, then it doesn't matter how EG wins anyway.

This is like getting stuck at the old folks home and the power goes out. Just stories from the good ole days.

i watch episodes of The Great British Bake Off when this happens

next best thing to your scenario

• Upvote (+1) 2

And that's why you don't have a delay on your spectator mode.

And that's why you don't check the forums or twitch chat during the broadcast.  :lxthul:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

And that's why you don't check the forum or twitch chat during the broadcast. :lxthul::walshy:

To be fair I'm pretty positive this was only game 1, but it was still a couple of minutes before the game ended on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG would NEVER do this, because they're all class acts, but do you think the thought has crossed their mind that maybe throwing the series would be more beneficial?

I think RNG is a harder play for CLG first round than EG would be. 

Again, CLG WOULD NEVER DO THIS, just food for thought. 

CLG would NEVER do this, because they're all class acts, but do you think the thought has crossed their mind that maybe throwing the series would be more beneficial?

CLG 3-0'd RNG the first time they played and 3-1 the second time so...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mikwen killed the solo capper in basement, but did not reset the stronghold that was half captured. NO ONE from NV reset it, then E6 spawned rotated, and got an easy cap

• Upvote (+1) 2

CLG 3-0'd RNG last time they played so....

True, but i'd argue RNG would play CLG harder than EG would right now

• Upvote (+1) 3

Let's be real here: BOTH teams are essentially easy for CLG. From the looks of it, the only clear non-easy team is E6.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I wasn't a believer, but now I see how Huke is truly a machine. 

If I'm CLG, there's no way I'm letting snip3down get a chance on LAN. They have too much respect for those guys to let them have a chance on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1