CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where was this team before? The plays they were making were on point and they just dominated so much.

As Strongside pointed out, it's a little sad we only got to see this at the very end.

EG 3-2 CLG; Game 5, 46-49 CLG needs 1 and EG needs 4. Snip3down picks up the sniper and gets an overkill for EG to win their series and make it to the LAN. 

Nah imagine?  :apg:

CLG 3-0 incoming  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't eg need to 3-0 for this to work?

nope 3-2, Halo 5 Arena didn't have a game from the EG RNG series on the standings. Even if it was 3-2 Liquid winning, EG could win 3-2 and make it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Doesn't eg need to 3-0 for this to work?

Nope, ties goes after map count against eachother, which EG leads 4-3. So if EG somehow miraculously wins(psst, somebody DDoS CLG, jk), they're in the finals.

EG didn't need practice. They just needed insurmountable odds. the only thing in their way is one of the most dominant teams in Halo history. They got this.

Right?

Right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

nope 3-2, Halo 5 Arena didn't have a game from the EG RNG series on the standings. Even if it was 3-2 Liquid winning, EG could win 3-2 and make it. 

@@LethuL please throw. I'll pay life changing money. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nope, ties goes after map count against eachother, which EG leads 4-3. So if EG somehow miraculously wins(psst, somebody DDoS CLG, jk), they're in the finals.

i wouldn't jk that too much

somebody was threatening lethul with it, i believe

Do me a favor, if you are gonna beat em, just beat the shit out of em. Don't let it go to a game five, get my heart pumping hard, just to break it in half.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote (+1) 5

i wouldn't jk that too much

somebody was threatening lethul with it, i believe

Threaten him to DDoS a, for CLG, unimportant series? Or some guy who threatens to DDoS him just in general? Either way, sounds like a twat.

If optic lose this series I can see them getting beat by denial in relegations

And miss El Classico? D:

That's what I said :/

She slapped me right after

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really hope we get a quick 3-0 in this series since it doesn't really matter what happens here since Tl is still 7th seed if they tie and ALG stays where they are regardless.

I supported Liquid, now I'm supporting OpTic.

It's ironic that CLG is my favourite team because I love supporting the underdog.

I hate full replays SO much. 5-min at the most should be replay-worth IMO.

Granted I hate having to go to replays due to DC's far more but still.