CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Those are the dumbest reward tiers I've ever seen for an event. MLG gives out exclusive Nike and MLG branded apparel, grants you access to a complimentary pro player lounge with food and drink, and used to grant early access.

ESL shelling out the big bucks for an 8.95 Mega Bloks figure that you only have three hours to claim and "comfy leather couches."

Not to mention MLG gives months in advance to plan these trips and ESL has began selling tickets with only two weeks to book.

@@Timo stop being a joke.

Also does NA not even have a caster lineup?

Are they just hoping talented casters show up to fill the roles or what the hell is going on?

Also MLG signings were always open, a pro player signing isn't a reward when you could just walk up to any pro when they weren't playing to ask for an autograph anyways.

And why would you pay extra so that you could watch the event on a TV in a lounge when you're there to watch it live? MLG used to have front row reserved seating for VIPs.

The Mega Bloks set really threw me off. What are we 12? I mean how many of those who show up are going to go for that kind of stuff? 

At least its a nice venue. FFA tourney is cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey there! Some might know, most will not: My name is Chris Matlock and I'm the director of marketing for Team Allegiance. We've heard the plea for more content and are excited to announce our new Tips & Tricks series starting off with RyaNoob! Be sure to let us know what you think of this video! We're also constantly striving to put the best possible content out there, so if there's something you want to hear, learn, see, listen to, etc. be sure to give us a heads up so we can get started on it as soon as we can! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to #PledgeAllegiance by following us on Twitter @TeamAllegiance and liking us on Facebook /TeamAllegianceGG

Huge guys, love to see this stuff and it's exactly what we want to see from orgs :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 4

So, the CWL team, am I correct in assuming theres a team at activision, similar to the HCS team at 343 that works with ESL?

Why is the quality of ESL + 343 SO MUCH WORSE than ESL + CWL?

Can ANYBODY with ANY insight into this explain this to me. 

Aside from the rules on disconnects and replays, CWL is LEAGUES above what 343/HCS team continues to do with ESL.

Do we need a new "HCS team"?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those are the dumbest reward tiers I've ever seen for an event. MLG gives out exclusive Nike and MLG branded apparel, grants you access to a complimentary pro player lounge with food and drink, and used to grant early access.

ESL shelling out the big bucks for an 8.95 Mega Bloks figure that you only have three hours to claim and "comfy leather couches."

Not to mention MLG gives months in advance to plan these trips and ESL has began selling tickets with only two weeks to book.

@@Timo stop being a joke.

Also does NA not even have a caster lineup?

Are they just hoping talented casters show up to fill the roles or what the hell is going on?

Also MLG signings were always open, a pro player signing isn't a reward when you could just walk up to any pro when they weren't playing to ask for an autograph anyways.

And why would you pay extra so that you could watch the event on a TV in a lounge when you're there to watch it live? MLG used to have front row reserved seating for VIPs.

We get a lan event with an ffa tourney attached and free shit.  Why are you complaining?

:lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

We get a lan event with an ffa tourney attached and free shit.  Why are you complaining?

:lxthul: 

#ConstantlyEvolving. 

Elamite said this about optic/liquid last night. So going off what he said RNG just has to lose and EG has to win. The overall map win % doesn't matter because EG has the head to head map %.

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they had the wrong info.

"First 100 buyers receive a Halo 5: Guardians REQ Pack (must be collected on-site between 11AM and 2PM on Saturday)"

343 has the potential to turn this into a dope incentive for showing up to HCS event with EXCLUSIVE Skins or In-Game items (League of Legends' convention skins that are highly sought after).

It'll probably be one of their generic Supply REQ Packs though, in which case it's a flop.

Nah, that doesn´t cut it. Let me fix it.

FiTnFWx.gif

HOLY CRAP MY SIDES

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they had the wrong info.

I hope not.  that's how it should work:

1) Overall record

2) head to head record

3) total map count

4) If for some ungodly reason they are still tied. - "Play in" 7 game series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope not. that's how it should work:

1) Overall record

2) head to head record

3) total map count

4) If for some ungodly reason they are still tied. - "Play in" 7 game series.

QFT

Head to Head should always trump map count

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was recently at the MLG Columbus CS:GO event, it was run amazingly. No technical hiccups, amazing crew, ect. The last ESL Major got shit on by the public including the attendees. In my opinion, ESL seems to enjoy money rather than making their fans happy.

I hope MLG will have it's place in Halo soon, Adam knows how to put on a show.

MLG VIP. 

f656b822ea804cf233393e7c19375bcf.png

CQ-yb61UwAA0iAE.jpg

ESL VIP. 

f3df2df3ae0143b340c5ac1f72224379.png

Kutusita-Nyanko-white-cat-plush-cellphon

megabloks-spartan-iv-dpp70-13047.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I got a free special edition controller from MLG when I attended Regionals.

Locke controller. My fiance got the Master Chief one. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

900$ for cross country flight and ticket to Pro League finals... to see 4 teams... for 2 days...

I'll just wait for worlds. :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

900$ for cross country flight and ticket to Pro League finals... to see 4 teams... for 2 days...

But you get legos

• Upvote (+1) 3

MLG VIP.

f656b822ea804cf233393e7c19375bcf.png

CQ-yb61UwAA0iAE.jpg

ESL VIP.

f3df2df3ae0143b340c5ac1f72224379.png

Kutusita-Nyanko-white-cat-plush-cellphon

megabloks-spartan-iv-dpp70-13047.jpg

Wow that's actually trash. Who seriously decides this shit? Some gold packs worth my toenail clippings, and a plushie to wipe my ass with. Watching the event on a couch on TV's... You can do that at home for free. Or maybe enjoy a once in a year live event up close and personal.

Megablocks... not even the worthwhile ones... We expect ESL to run functional tournaments and they can't even get the novelty right.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dont forget Hotel and Food  :simms:

is there any way of finding out if it's true that if rng loses and eg wins that eg is in finals?

It's almost as if some people on here genuinely expect greatness from 343 when there's literally no historical evidence of them doing that.

THIS

• Downvote (-1) 1