CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG would have to do more than just beat CLG and have RNG lose, amirite?

Map win percentage is 54-46% RNG over EG, so I'd assume both matches would have to be 3-1 as well

Season 2 details released anywhere?

I thought we still had the Winter Pro League? Or is that considered Season 2?

EDIT: I meant Fall Season, I got it all mixed up.

Is there any way i can get a replacement elite controller? the left bumper is falling apart

Lol yours too? Mine just completely popped out one day, I was like wtf? Haha. I'm like, shit, I don't jump that much do I?

Lol yours too? Mine just completely popped out one day, I was like wtf? Haha. I'm like, shit, I don't jump that much do I?

Yeah mine just popped out 5 days ago, I was pissed. I taped it back on and it's not falling out anymore, but I have to apply a little more pressure to jump and apply it at the top instead of the side, which hasn't been too much of an issue so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought we still had the Winter Pro League? Or is that considered Season 2?

I have no clue

Map win percentage is 54-46% RNG over EG, so I'd assume both matches would have to be 3-1 as well

I thought the tiebreaker was head to head map percentage, and therefore EG are ahead 5-4? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The teams are fighting to qualify for the Fall Season, which I imagine takes place from Sept-Oct. I haven't heard anything about a Winter season, I imagine that'll be nixed in favor of HWC 2017 and its qualifiers.

i play boxer, so i use mine to thrust. It can fall right out if i let it, but i can still use it. My left stick is having an issue too.

Seems like the left bumper issue is prevalent

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The teams are fighting to qualify for the Fall Season, which I imagine takes place from Sept-Oct. I haven't heard anything about a Winter season, I imagine that'll be nixed in favor of HWC 2017 and its qualifiers.

I meant Fall, sorry  :walshy:

so unless both rng loses vs liquid AND eg wins against clg - its lookin like nv, rng, e6 and clg? solid. can't wait to watch a LAN

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit, I get to meet Bravo.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why should I care about a team who doesn't care either?

I mean, they clearly don't want to win. I don't see a reason to root for them right now.

It was hard last year watching Envy (which was Mikwen and Ola) sit out Worlds. But they used that time to get better at the game individually and motivated to make sure they were at the finish line this season. EG isn't relegated , I know expectations were higher but at least they have reserved the opportunity to bounce back with a vengeance next season. And I have to tip my hat to Spartan and the guys from TL give em hell tonight guys.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It was hard last year watching Envy (which was Mikwen and Ola) sit out Worlds. But they used that time to get better at the game individually and motivated to make sure they were at the finish line this season. EG isn't relegated , I know expectations were higher but at least they have reserved the opportunity to bounce back with a vengeance next season. And I have to tip my hat to Spartan and the guys from TL give em hell tonight guys.

But I think that there is the difference. I think nV was more motivated after knowing they were eliminated to get better and bounce back with vengeance. I don't know if EG has that same desire. Also, you are totally right about TL last night. Incredible series, and extremely fun to watch. This was a different TL last night. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmao he's "always been an analyst" in his whole 6 month old casting career?

He's a good guy and all but his casting is just really bad. You can like someone and still say they're bad at something.

Didn't he cast h2a or am I losing it?

Not sure where you're getting 54-46, but RNG is 27-25 (52%) and EG is 22-22 (50%)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought the tiebreaker was head to head map percentage, and therefore EG are ahead 5-4?

Elamite said this about optic/liquid last night. So going off what he said RNG just has to lose and EG has to win. The overall map win % doesn't matter because EG has the head to head map %.

I was about to get mad that T2 wasnt there, then I realised it was EU 

• Upvote (+1) 2

An RNG loss tonight would certainly make the CLG/EG matchup far more interesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

An RNG loss tonight would certainly make the CLG/EG matchup far more interesting. 

But also makes it even more interesting on the bottom end giving Liquid the upper hand by overtaking Optic (if the loose) and avoiding Denial in Relegation.

But also makes it even more interesting on the bottom end giving Liquid the upper hand by overtaking Optic (if the loose) and avoiding Denial in Relegation.

Well, avoiding Denial for the first round at least