CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like Lxthul is the only pro so far to speak without going "um, ah," fifty times or without saying "Um well we will try to win. They played good I guess."

• Upvote (+1) 1

So a 10 team Pro League with the top 6 going to finals and having the 5th/6th on Losers Bracket, would that be a good format?

I feel like Lxthul is the only pro so far to speak without going "um, ah," fifty time.

Streaming probably helps a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't mean to brag, but I'm 2/2 for job interviews in my life so far

"Why should we hire you?"

"because we'll become a god squad, trust"

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like Lxthul is the only pro so far to speak without going "um, ah," fifty times or without saying "Um well we will try to win. They played good I guess."

Ola

• Upvote (+1) 1

What did CLG say when they looked at your resume and saw EG on there?

So a 10 team Pro League with the top 6 going to finals and having the 5th/6th on Losers Bracket, would that be a good format?

Instead of punishing 5th/6th by putting them into losers bracket, reward 1st and 2nd with a first round by, and have 3rd seed play 6th and 4th play 5th. However, I think 10 teams is a bad idea because there would be an increase is extremely noncompetitive games between the top 6 and bottom 4. I don't think elevate, Denial or any AM team are or could be better than Optic or Liquid were this season.

That was a fantastic Stasis flag game from RNG. Their OBJ efficiency was outstanding. 

step yo candle game back up, you slippin bruh :kappa:

Huke...itts not even ten kills...

OH MY GOD!

I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED TYPING AND THAT HAPPENED! WTF!

*Edit, meanwhile Penguin commits suicide lol

Lethul is very intelligent and witty - one of the reasons I've always liked him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

working with T2 last week improved the depth of Elamite's casting. Anchor players weren't in his casting vocab prior to last week. #freeT2

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh my god Strongside he went -10 THE FIRST GAME OF THE SERIES YOU ARE WATCHING UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES

• Upvote (+1) 3