CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Denial eSports (Cloud, Falcated, Gab, Rammy) will be the #1 Challenger seed.

Rammy with a killing frenzy during a huge comeback to win Game 7. They were also down like 50 in game 6 strongholds.

------------------------------------------------------------

3sUP (Chaser, Monstcr, Munoz, Prototype)

vs

eLevate (Brainstorm, Randa, Nemassist, V t3ct9)

Best of 7.

Winner is the #2 Challenger seed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

what exactly did they change though aside from spots to arm?

The arm times are shorter, the reset timer is longer, and the spawns no longer favor the defending team.

The gametype totally favored defense before, so scores where incredible low. Now it's much more balanced.

On another note, I really wanted elevate AND denial to make it in since I've been following them all summer, but 3's up is LEGIT.

Depending on how this relegation tourney goes, I might be in favor of expanding pro league a bit.

This could have been a hype ass 16 team LAN like regionals.

Double elim too. :'(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got home for the day, crazy to see @@Tsquared at almost 1,500 viewers. Now imagine if players streamed the Pro League :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 7

This could have been a hype ass 16 team LAN like regionals.

Double elim too. :'(

Next season open circuit finals better be a LAN!

Just got home for the day, crazy to see @@Tsquared at almost 1,500 viewers. Now imagine if players streamed the Pro League :thinking:

But this is like league casting, spectator mode and all, wat.

I did and got 100 viewers in an important 5 game series vs nV.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not at all the same thing

• Upvote (+1) 2

But this is like league casting, spectator mode and all, wat.

?

Not at al the same thing

Not sure about you guys, but I watch for the players/casters I'm interested in. If it wasn't T2/Towey streaming, I'd probably wouldn't be watching now. More eyes and streams on the league, the better IMO. If you feel that funneling to one stream is better, then that's cool we got differing views.

Sucks to see, hope more people tune in for future matches if you do it.

Turn on Tsquared's stream to watch people quitting or lagging out.

Ok

Fun

• Downvote (-1) 4

wut

I don't think anyone knew.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't lie, there were at least 200 cause the Halo stream went down.  :kappa:

I was just about to say.

It all feels bad man but it wasn't just goofy and I and it wasn't them. It was the whole team, as a team we played beneath what we know we should've played like and we deserved to lose with how poorly we played. We beat ourselves, but that's not to say we didn't get outplayed but we failed and choked there are no scapegoats here so please stop.

EDIT: We went from playing well in scrims against ALG to just failing when it was time to show up so think about that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Prototype having ISP issues. According to him a car accident took a tower down so now ETA on when it'll be fixed.  :mj:

Prototype having ISP issues. According to him a car accident took a tower down so now ETA on when it'll be fixed.  :mj:

Does he live in the Appalachian Wilderness using satellite internet? 

T2 thinks it's someone hitting people offline. Right after Zeke started having issues T2 got a skype call from a random number. He denied the call but then got hit offline himself a few minutes later...

T2 thinks it's someone hitting people offline. Right after Zeke started having issues T2 got a skype call from a random number. He denied the call but then got hit offline himself a few minutes later...

Well Prototype said in chat that he called his ISP and they said a tower went down. So unless he's lying...

Until this kid makes something happen after calling it, I'd say your average foreveralone seeking internet attention via lying.

Until this kid makes something happen after calling it, I'd say your average foreveralone seeking internet attention via lying.

Well a random number called T2 on skype then 5 min later T2 down (and still is). Not saying its this kid, but wouldn't put it past him. 

Guess we big enough to have haters. 

Well a random number called T2 on skype then 5 min later T2 down (and still is). Not saying its this kid, but wouldn't put it past him. 

Guess we big enough to have haters. 

Yeah and I knew about that before this twitter account was even created. We shouldn't promote little turds on twitter faking stuff for attention. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

How often are Esports leagues attacked? I can't imagine the guys would find much joy bringing down AM Halo tourneys, when their are far bigger fish in the sea