CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

anyone else like assault more now? i think it's good on Stasis, and the new spot to arm on coli is solid.

Still hate it on truth

He owns it

Maybe worked it out around about the time he was on the Dr.Pepper bottles? I suppose he had some leverage that no one on Final Boss had. Or he was just smarter.

3sUP up 2-0 vs Denial in the winner's finals. (bo7)

*Edit*

That intel drop!

iS4ZUK1.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

They can hold their own online league that doesn't run on thursday/friday night

They can hold their own LAN tourneys but pros can't play on friday.

Honestly there's a lot of wiggle room here, just give the top 8 teams some sort of by so they don't have to play Friday and shit can be done.

But they don't want to play w/o pros. And they don't want to run their own league separate from HCS and lacking all the 343 funding.

sucks, but I can't blame them.

Randa choked that game away. Two off the map deaths. 

Beep boop bop, reset.

• Upvote (+1) 3

anyone else like assault more now? i think it's good on Stasis, and the new spot to arm on coli is solid.

Still hate it on truth

I haven't played on truth yet, but the settings changes are legit. It's a good gametype now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

But they don't want to play w/o pros. And they don't want to run their own league separate from HCS and lacking all the 343 funding.

sucks, but I can't blame them.

They can do whatever they want to do with pros, they just have to do it by themselves, which they did for a long time before now.

They can do whatever they want to do with pros, they just have to do it by themselves, which they did for a long time before now.

Why would they want to do that though? Dead viewership and no dev support is in large part why they dropped Halo.

That's what I'm saying. They expressed that they don't want to do it by themselves, while ESL is getting purses funded by the developer.

MLG would be shouldering ALL of the risk, with no guaruntee of getting anything out of it. It really doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. Decided I would run through the possibility of EG/ALG making it in over RNG on W/L Ratio over the 2 series they play and wanted to share with you guys since I didn't see anything on this. Keep in mind that this is all based off the unlikely chance that RNG LOSES both of their series against E6/TL, and EG/ALG WINS both of their series against OG/CLG which would make a 7-7 tie. There is a small chance that there could be a 3 way tie in win percentage and I have no idea what would happen in that scenario or even a 2-way tie.

Red = RNG not making it in guaranteed
Light Green = EG/CLG in over RNG guaranteed
Dark Green = EG guaranteed in no matter what

Yellow = The ratios needed by all 3 teams for a 3-way tie

6af147313d.png

I got the current W/L ratios from here so feel free to check over my work but I'm pretty sure its right 
http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/standings/

• Upvote (+1) 8

I haven't played on truth yet, but the settings changes are legit. It's a good gametype now...

what exactly did they change though aside from spots to arm?

So other leagues are allowed to be run independent of ESL's? I wonder if any other league organizers would be willing to do Halo.

Rammy is actually just the best player in the game, TJ has to be careful now

• Upvote (+1) 5

what exactly did they change though aside from spots to arm?

Faster arm time (7 sec to 5 sec), takes longer for the timer to cool down when not in the arm zone (you can step out, and jump back in with less punishment)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rammy is actually just the best player in the game, TJ has to be careful now

All because he subbed to TJ. SMH  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

To Batchford and Moses,

Thanks for the shoutout here for our scene and our latest tournament. It means a lot to me and a whole lot of us when our small scene gets some acknowledgement.

• Upvote (+1) 3