CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No one posted this but 3sUP picked up OnlyGoodOnline

Never heard of the org myself.

At least its an org  :) great to see.

No one posted this but 3sUP picked up OnlyGoodOnline

Never heard of the org myself.

3sUP was originated from CoD.

Hopefully Orgs continue to stick around even if their team doesn't make it out of the Open Circuit. Also, here's hoping there are open LANs to provide the exposure to make it worthwhile.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They need to keep at least 2 of the original players. If the team breaks into two teams of two there is a "manager" for each team that chooses which two keep the pro league spot. Elumnite is nv's manager and I would guess coaches are the managers for the most part.

Cool. Thanks.

Bottom 2 pro teams play the top 2 open circuit teams, winners are in the next pro league season. That's about it.

Just top 2 open circuit teams? So it's just a 4 team tournament?

Roy has awoken

lONa6xo.png

Heinz the... main slayer?

Pn0ujYh.png

"make sure to like comment and subscribe cuz we'll never make money playing Halo" - Command in Contra's chat

kKRFwAs.png

l2gsH7Q.jpg

kwb09pq.png

Stellur DESERVES a better team.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just top 2 open circuit teams? So it's just a 4 team tournament?

Yes. Top 2 from the Open Circuit finals today qualify for the relegation tournament. Will be a 4-team double elim bracket I believe.

Yes. Top 2 from the Open Circuit finals today qualify for the relegation tournament. Will be a 4-team double elim bracket I believe.

A lot of the line for obviously the players, but also the 3 orgs that are in the challenger league, hopefully if a org doesn't make it, they won't leave. 

Sort of BS that 7/8th teams couldn't do team changes before Relegation... so if there's a player dropped, they have a chance to get on an Open Circuit team for this cup and play the squad that dropped them. If TL requalifies for PL in relegation, then a player gets dropped, they're really screwed, unless they can get on another pro team. 99% sure this will happen to Danoxide  :mj:

Sort of BS that 7/8th teams couldn't do team changes before Relegation... so if there's a player dropped, they have a chance to get on an Open Circuit team for this cup and play the squad that dropped them. If TL requalifies for PL in relegation, then a player gets dropped, they're really screwed, unless they can get on another pro team. 99% sure this will happen to Danoxide  :mj:

If they allowed team changes before the relegation matches the 7th/8th teams could pickup a player from the Top 2 AM Teams.

That would 1. Make their team better and 2. Make the AM teams in the relegation matches weaker.

Also it would be shady af

• Upvote (+1) 8

Uhh no, it'd be bs if they could drop them. Yeah guys, lets just drop someone and pick up a player off the team we are about to play.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully Orgs continue to stick around even if their team doesn't make it out of the Open Circuit. Also, here's hoping there are open LANs to provide the exposure to make it worthwhile.

are there open LANs announced. god we more of these

What team does everyone expect Rammy to be on next season? Maybe EG :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

#1 Denial eSports (Cloud, Falcated, Gab, Rammy)

vs

#12 Trash Cans (Aries, NYSea, TireIron, Turley)

in game 5 right now. Winner goes to the WB Finals.

Can anyone confirm that if you win the WB Finals you qualify as the #1 Challenger team? And then the team that wins the LB Finals is the #2 challenger team? Or do the two teams that make it through the WB/LB finals play in the finals for 1/2 seed?

I don't think either Liquid or OpTic will be relegated. 

I agree, even if they are the 2 bottom teams of the league they are still leagues above any AM team.

@@VinFTW @@Infinity

So where are the power rankings results for this week (community and Beyond) usually there posted by Wednesday but I haven't seen them I missed them shoot me a link.

Week 5s community rankings article is on FantasyHCS.com

Week 6s deadline is due tomorrow at 5pm EST. You can find the link to the survey on @hcspowerranks Twitter. I'd link it to you but I'm currently out ATM.