CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We don't even know the rules. Lol

I'm sorry i know you're not supposed to speak out against 343 on this site but that is just bad form.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FYI the EU players know the prize payouts for the league - not my place to disclose said info publicly because I wouldn't want to overstep my means, but all the players were supplied the info before the league started

• Upvote (+1) 2

FYI the EU players know the prize payouts for the league - not my place to disclose said info publicly because I wouldn't want to overstep my means, but all the players were supplied the info before the league started

So it's very probably the same for NA? That's fair enough then, as long as the pros know there's no actual need for us to, other than curiosity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty disappointing that EG fell off this season. After X-Games I thought Halo was gonna explode again with EG v CLG being the new era of Final Boss v Carbon. Hopefully they can sort out their issues and come back strong!

Also, TJ is a genius it seems. He's a winner.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Expand the league to 10 teams next season, every team goes to LAN but only top 6 compete for Finals, with top 2 getting byes. Bottom 4 play each other round Robin and the top 2 there are advanced into the next season of Pro League. Bottom 2 play Relegation vs top 2 am teams.

I know everyone loves LAN and I do too, but this kind of defeats the purpose of the regular season. Like really, round robin after having a season?

• Upvote (+1) 7

E6 just got beat 50-14 on Plaza Slayer, Frosty went 13-0

• Upvote (+1) 5

CLG just dominated E6 so hard on Plaza Slayer. Like 50-14 or some shit, and Frosty didn't die. At one point it was 34-6.

Hearing CLG give and take feedback and critiques from one another is so easy to listen to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's also AWESOME listening to in-game compliments between members of CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG 3 - 0 E6

1:55

bubu goosed

dd1b2a4325.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

So it's very probably the same for NA? That's fair enough then, as long as the pros know there's no actual need for us to, other than curiosity.

f that

we should know

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why should we know?

because money is compelling 

why shouldn't we know? lol

Do other other games/leagues do that?

yes

i have a feeling we will find out at season finals

I know everyone loves LAN and I do too, but this kind of defeats the purpose of the regular season. Like really, round robin after having a season?

How so? The round Robin would be between the bottom 4 teams, who are only in the bottom 4 because of how they played during the season. That's essentially like saying that there should be no finals tournament and placings should just be determined by standings in the Pro League. I'm just trying to think up a scenario where every team is still involved after the season, while allowing underperforming teams the chance to prove themselves on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just watched the CLG vs OpTic game on YouTube.

That was rough. Like chilli-sandpaper to wipe your bum with rough.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes I don;t agree with Tsquared but I gotta say, his casting is really good and I'd like to see more of it.

• Upvote (+1) 2