CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think its time to start farming now that spring has officially arrived :)

I feel like I'm the only person that wants the sudds to get top 8. Don't ask me why; I don't know, but I'd like them to be top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

All of the people on the second list have proven themselves including naded on the first. How is getting 2nd at worlds not proving yourself? Roy was consistently one of the best on EG all season, Ace and APG have done really well on Liquid, Devonator and all of Denial have 100% proven themselves considering they were 11th seed going into regionals and then got 2nd and then top 4 at worlds. Not sure why you put Ryanoob on this list, If you're going to do that you might as well list all the other people who didn't qualify for worlds.

If anyone needs to prove themselves it's Lunchbox. He he has been severely underperforming on EG. We all know he can be one of the best players, but he hasn't been able to consistently perform. He's definitely the person to look out for in Pro League.

Nice post; Interesting

Opinions

Regardless, I think we can

Agree to

Disagree.

Anyway, hope you have a good

Rest of the weekend!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nice post; Interesting

Opinions

Agree to

Disagree.

Rest of the weekend!

I also,

Posses

An 'enter'

Key

Can we agree to

Agree

• Upvote (+1) 7

normally i dont follow maniac a whole lot.  His vlogs seem kinda pointless to me sometimes but I have been watching his vlogs on his trip cali religiously.  I absolutely love the content he has been producing of just hanging out with the halo boys.  I think its so cool that the community of pro players goes beyond the team and a lot of them are friends.  Obviously there is a lot of drama between certain people but I love seeing all these pro players hanging out and getting to know them in a weird virtual sorta way. I laughed so hard when ace looses on his first turn in the last vlog. thanks @@MaNiaC for the cool content  

Optic just knows how to make content. I've started becoming an Optic fan just from watching their vids. I really really hope they get a solid squad together, not only for the fans blah blah but legitimately because I wanna see those guys succeed again.

Makes me all the more hyped if those Optic Naded rumors are true.

• Upvote (+1) 3

But when is Beyond finally going to start up their own team? 

Cloud9 beat me for Worlds.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nice post; Interesting

Opinions

Agree to

Disagree.

Rest of the weekend!

Interesting use

of

your enter

key

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ninja just did a $50 dollar giveaway and 3 people turned it down and said to reroll.  

Faith in humanity a bit higher than it was 10 minutes ago.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

M$ has realized that Halo esports being relevant gives them easy year-round publicity. As long as they listen to the community that they give so much credit too then I honestly think halo will thrive.

they got the money, we got the interest

if we work together then the sky is the limit

h5 should be killing it on xb1 with all these cod kids coming over 

ninja and cloud just got scaryotic and snaz first round in this 2v2. random seeds  :simms:

Damn sucks that Ninja is getting first rounded. Don't see how he has a chance against scaryotic

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Here are some players I think have a lot to prove. I think the first two have the most but no particular order after that:

Naded

Ogre 2

Roy

Ace

Devonator

APG

Ryanoob

Edit: I suck

ninja and cloud just got scaryotic and snaz first round in this 2v2. random seeds  :simms:

who?

Cloud9 beat me for Worlds.  :simms:

So that's it then? We just let them have it?

Let me tell you how this is; you represent us, Joe. By letting these neckbeard organizations walk all over you, you're letting them walk all over us and Team Beyond. Get it together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like I'm the only person that wants the sudds to get top 8. Don't ask me why; I don't know, but I'd like them to be top 8.

idc if they get top 8 as long as someone keeps uploading videos of them trying to punch each other on youtube.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I also,

Posses

An 'enter'

Key

Can we agree to

Agree

Nice post; Interesting

Opinions

Agree to

Disagree.

Rest of the weekend!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn sucks that Ninja is getting first rounded. Don't see how he has a chance against scaryotic

Come again?

• Upvote (+1) 7