CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

what would happen if there was a 2 ties in a row. Just keep replaying until one team prevails? sounds brutal.

I don't understand why the last game didn't go into overtime it was tied instead of doing a full replay but I really hope they do a slayer game instead of an objective gametype.

what would happen if there was a 2 ties in a row. Just keep replaying until one team prevails? sounds brutal.

A wonderful question that would have an easy answer if ESL actually had a rule book. 

Can we just have a 15 min overtime like we used for years. I swear if we tie this again. 

Way to jinx it.

I don't understand why the last game didn't go into overtime it was tied instead of doing a full replay but I really hope they do a slayer game instead of an objective gametype.

It did go into overtime...

On the bright side of back-to-back replays, it might bring light to how bad the 3-minute overtime is for competitive play. I know that's what they need to do for arena, but I don't think anyone casual, or competitive, would complain if they made it a next score wins with a 15-minute overtime.

Remember that H2A tourney where they replay a Slayer like 6 times on Sanctuary?

• Upvote (+1) 4

FYI everyone - MLG ran the NA regional and x-games, both of which had full game replays after a 3-minute overtime. 

MLG rules wouldn't have allowed this :kappa:

You're right, they would've complacently allowed a RROD that enabled Demon D become a national champion.

• Downvote (-1) 2

FYI everyone - MLG ran the NA regional and x-games, both of which had full game replays after a 3-minute overtime. 

Ok. Bring back Bungie!

Yeah, but that was hype as hell.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, but they weren't full replays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG vs Noble Black game 5 in the loser's finals of Season 1 finals. Who doesn't remember that

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG vs Noble Black game 5 in the loser's finals of Season 1 finals. Who doesn't remember that

Was literally so hype after this and then the final was a sweep  :mj: