CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So if you're team is winning but it's a close game and the other team has map control and the power weapons, you just disconnect your Internet and the other team loses every advantage? Not saying EG did it on purpose, but that's kinda lame.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Technical Director: "The casters keep talking about a replay coming up"

Director: "Well run the damn replay then!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Technical Director: "The casters keep talking about a replay coming up"

Director: "Well run the damn replay then!"

Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just curious. Due to weather or something else?

I mean, it's Comcast. Do you really need to think about what happened to the internet?

I mean, it's Comcast. Do you really need to think about what happened to the internet?

I'm saying we've seen the Youtube series from EG (specifically @Towey) where he showed that the house lost POWER. How do we know they lost internet this time and not blew a fuse again like they did last week?

99% sure it was a spec mode error. It's happened to us on the EU stream in the past when a lagout occurred; spec mode went down then came back up as if it was a new game, but it was just a duplicate of the first match. Can't really blame production nor the casters in this instance really.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm saying we've seen the Youtube series from EG (specifically @Towey) where he showed that the house lost POWER. How do we know they lost internet this time and not blew a fuse again like they did last week?

Were talking about Devon's internet that went out. You were responding to Ryan...

Were talking about Devon's internet that went out. You were responding to Ryan...

Gotcha, I was in 2 conversations and should have paid closer attention to which post you quoted. 

First full game replay of the pro league. These teams look pretty evenly matched. Shame what happened in game 2

99% sure it was a spec mode error. It's happened to us on the EU stream in the past when a lagout occurred; spec mode went down then came back up as if it was a new game, but it was just a duplicate of the first match. Can't really blame production nor the casters in this instance really.

Hey, great sum of what happened.

Quick update: The game was restarted, when we jumped in to spectate, there was a bug and it replayed the first game. We verified with the players the results and huge shoutout to Halo 5 Arena for their site to verify the results. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

what would happen if there was a 2 ties in a row. Just keep replaying until one team prevails? sounds brutal.

I'd suggest after 2nd full replay, you go into sudden death and first capture wins it.

what would happen if there was a 2 ties in a row. Just keep replaying until one team prevails? sounds brutal.

Seriously, I think another game to 1 would be far better of an idea and easier on the players as well.