CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just came home and realized that for latecomers there's no easy way to know what the night's scores are thus far. Would be cool for a mod in the twitch chat to update the scores as the night progresses so that someone like me can come home late and just type in !series and see how it's going on that night.

And although I haven't watched any actual Halo yet, Tsquared's voice is the hearing equivalent of "a sight for sore eyes".

In regards to Strongside, he's definitely come very far, but his role and Elamite's role overlap quite a bit. Tsquared brings analysis much deeper than the play-by-play guys.

Devon has Xfinity business and his internet is out so contra had to drive over an hour to pick him up. We were cutting it close to match time and ESL wouldn't move our match just in case ^_^

I just find it hilarious how people accept an Xfinity sponsorship. Why rep something so shit. I know money

So this pause helps? 

There's no real way to know though. My whole team has been kicked from these servers as well.

Wait so are H5 servers down?

Devon has Xfinity business and his internet is out so contra had to drive over an hour to pick him up. We were cutting it close to match time and ESL wouldn't move our match just in case ^_^

I just find it hilarious how people accept an Xfinity sponsorship. Why rep something so shit. I know money

Just curious. Due to weather or something else?

Kinda sloppy on whoever is running the stream not to tell the casters.

I'm... I'm very confused. 

Not as confused as the poor casters who have to try to talk through it.

So they replayed off-stream, but the video guy re-played the first match? I think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm trying to watch the Halo and CWL streams at the same time, and the CWL stream is streaming 4 matches at once.

Wtf just happened in this replay?

Edit: Going to start crying in laughter if they just showed us the beginning of the first game

Spectator mode probably wouldn't let ESL in because the game was so short that the couple minute lag would cause the game to be over before they were even able to get in.

• Upvote (+1) 4

ESL interview question for casting positions: "How good are you at handling incredibly awkward situations?"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pro League has just been such a letdown. 

Pro players should of just streamed their matches. Would of been so hype.

ESL interview question for casting positions: "How good are you at handling incredibly awkward situations?"

"Not as good as you are at creating awkward situations" :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1