CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol, no tricast...

The tri-cast was good because it had Ogre 2 and Walshy.  I could listen to that nostalgia train for hours even if they were commentating Peggle.  MLG Anaheim had some tri-casts, and it was clear that if the third caster wasn't up to par, it created an awkward scenario where all he could do is chip in every now and then with a very general statement.  

Not trying to start another Strongside casting discussion, but imo T2 and Elamite will be better without him.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 and Elamite play off each other so well. No awkward pauses or silences. Dude needs a permanent job casting Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i'm so thankful there isn't a forum where people can critique how i'm doing at my job in real time

i'd be a shell

• Upvote (+1) 5

Game 2 he gets 3 kills. Dan0xid3 is a man on a mission! Maybe we can see D4n0xid3 after next game!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol this is shaping up to be one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a single player after watching events for over a decade.

Wasn't danoxide missing for a while? maybe something has happened that's affected his ability to play. Having said that, he does sound like one of the mentally weaker players so maybe he's just flapping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure I'd be rushing home to play with Spartan if he said the shit he did about me on twitter. Sure their comms are super positive.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think anything would redeem a goose lol short of winning this series. At least not during this series.