CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja has been playing too much Halo lately it's going to start hurting his H1Z1 game

lol I can guarantee he will be straight back on H1Z1 after Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I want to start a 2 person Beyond HCS Podcast.

I am Skip Bayless, who is my Stephen A.?

Boss Nasti for sure if he hasn't already been mentioned.

Or Gandhi.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol I can guarantee he will be straight back on H1Z1 after Pro League.

Until he defends his title at the H1Z1 Invite. Then it will more than likely lower just like last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Che's tweet is directed at Beyond, I don't really understand.

People are upset about what's been learned about ESL's monopolization of HCS. What does that have to do with negativity? If anything, I would think people are happy that we now know that MLG hasn't abandoned Halo and would probably be more than willing to host open events. That's reason for excitement, not negativity. All we need is for everybody involved at 343/ESL/MLG to collectively get their shit together and deliver on this. There is a 100% chance that a solution exists that will make all parties in this situation happy. 

What nobody needs is passive aggressive Twitter comments. That doesn't do anything but rustle jimmies and get people heated. The open event discussion is really just more community feedback, not a source of negativity.

Could have been at Waypoint. If it *was* at Beyond, there were quite a few people ragging on Che a few days ago (and on-and-off consistently for a while) about a few tweets he made that came off as ignorant/uncaring re halo esports.

Now I'm the one fighting the urge not to neg. LMAO!

LMAO

I guessed Troy a few pages back <_<

I demand I win a prize.

Sorry I missed it man. I grant you the Power Cosmic, well played.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It sounds like you don't hangout much on waypoint. Your halo forum experience is probably much more positive than most. It's pretty cancerous over there most of the time unfortunately. Here "negative" posts are at least supported with reason and still are met with discourse. Over there its just spam of the same shitthreads being posted over and over and other people making the same shit threads bumping the same things.

I don't browse Waypoint for any reason, ever, and stopped lurking the Halo subreddit also. I was just hopeful that Che wasn't implying that Beyond was being negative. I, at least, am optimistic that MLG will be back in the fold shortly.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love Cal but no answer on previous page.

Yeah I missed that, which is embarrassing since you gave the answer right before my post. I just got excited when I saw the question and replied without catching up on the thread. Didn't realize so many posts happened while I was cut off from the net today due to work.

Fun fact: Cal totally tousled my hair when I was a 9 year old and I was at his record breaking game (family member is a long time orioles employee. Comes with some serious perks).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good luck finding casters who can go at it for 8 series (potentially 40 games) straight  :apg:

Standard CWL night in Australia. 

Incredibly demanding, and then your co-host starts calling you Dad. That's the moment when you know you need more Talent.

• Upvote (+1) 8

25 minutes until Liquid's match and Spartan is the only one online.

This is exactly the shit I was referencing about these "pros" who don't give a shit about their ability to play Halo for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

and people wonder why Spartan threw his team under the bus the other day... 

These children need to grow the fuck up and take it seriously... 

And if they don't show out of retaliation, sell your spot in the HCS and disband. Please. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is a great video guys. 

This is the kind of content I like to see from pros and the kind of content we've been whining about wanting more of. Tweet it out, RT it, etc.

Maybe get a nice TB tweet out @@CyReN?

• Upvote (+1) 4

when is ninja's h1z1 invitational?

Twitchcon (end of September). Plus he has some Budlight stuff going on there as well since he's an all-star. 

Twitchcon (end of September). Plus he has some Budlight stuff going on there as well since he's an all-star. 

Hey now

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know how big exactly the UK viewership for halo is, but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at 1am and start work at 8, I'm assuming 95% of us just can't watch. Certainly not saying i have a solution as i don't have one to offer, it just doesn't seem ideal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how big exactly the UK viewership for halo is, but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at 1am and start work at 8, I'm assuming 95% of us just can't watch. Certainly not saying i have a solution as i don't have one to offer, it just doesn't seem ideal.

There really isn't a solution. It's 5pm Pacific time and some people are just getting out of work..starting it any earlier takes away from west coast viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 2