CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you stupid? I can't talk about that aspect. 

You are really pushing me to stop using your site.

I could care less if you visit the site, the fact that is you are calling the community out then saying the same thing most of the people are complaining about.doesn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I could care less if you visit the site, the fact that is you are calling the community out then saying the same thing most of the people are complaining about.doesn't make sense

KK delete my account please

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14

KK delete my account please

We don't delete accounts, just logout.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone else's skin glitch out? Got the CLG skin, checked it out in a custom game. Jumped over to Warzone and I started with default pistol and ar.

If LoL is anything like CS:GO, skins are WAY more valuable and look WAY better than they do in Halo.

League is a free to play game built on micro transactions. While I still think that is insanity for a skin... I can at least somewhat wrap my head around it.

On top of that, a skin I purchased 3 years ago on LoL can still be used today and hopefully will still be around for a while. I'm just not interested in spending $30 on weapon skins and emblems that I probably won't even use a year from now.

I dunno, if REQs and other unlocks from Halo 5 carry over into Halo 6, I'd be more comfortable spending that much money.

Edit: OR if these HCS packs were available at launch, I'd be way more interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously I can't speak objectively but I would pay 10.00 for my sons team skins, but if a significant portion went back to the players I would buy every team. To support them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I dunno, if REQs and other unlocks from Halo 5 carry over into Halo 6, I'd be more comfortable spending that much money.

I didn't realize how important this was to me until you just put it into writing. Skins absolutely need to carry over into future iterations of the game D:

If a healthy amount of the $ goes to the players then hell yeah I'm gonna buy a pack or two (specifically CLG).

• Upvote (+1) 1

If a healthy amount of the $ goes to the players then hell yeah I'm gonna buy a pack or two (specifically CLG).

Just donate on stream to the players.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dunno man, I feel like Rammy hasn't cut his hair in a while

when i saw rammy at the microsoft store i was hoping he was in another group. He was. I thought i was going to have a good chance till they called munoz name and i was like

post-36346-workaholics-adam-crying-gif-i

• Upvote (+1) 2

$10 isn't really that much to me because I don't think of it like "$10 for skins and an emblem" I think of it like "$10 for skins and and emblem plus whatever goes to pro players."

You pay $5 / month on twitch. It's basically the same thing except it's a one time thing, goes to every player on the team, and you get in game stuff.

it's only $10.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you stupid? I can't talk about that aspect. 

It's contracts and NDA's

We get a healthy cut, that's all I can say.

I said Price is weird, because I SPECIFICALLY can't talk about cuts, which is why the price is the way it is.

well the cut could be anything between 10 and 50%

​we know for sure its not above 50 because Microsoft as the platform holder is taking a 30% cut on any live transaction even from third Partys IP

​and these are halo skins. they just use the orgs brand and name. if ms is very generous it's 50%. otherwise it's less

Just donate on stream to the players.

donate and what? get your name on a screen? If im giving $10 id rather receive the gun skins and emblem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, it's the same price as subbing to Twitch for 2 months. And all you get there are some emotes in return for 2 months, but those emotes are just perks, we mainly do it because we're supporting our favourite player/streamer (and Twitch takes half).

And it's no ones fault you want to buy all the skins. You don't hear people complaining about having to buy multiple sports teams jerseys or football shirts. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bought the EG pack, waiting til I get home later to open it. Love the team, and honestly I like the EG weapon skins a lot too.

donate and what? get your name on a screen? If im giving $10 id rather receive the gun skins and emblem.

Difference being giving ten dollars to one person versus giving ten dollars split up between Microsoft, 343 Industries, the team, and each player. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have no problem buying a few packs, the weapon skins/armor/emblem are cool and the fact that I can support the teams is the point. I spent like $30 on an Eagles sweatshirt I never wear, and I don't think they money made a bit of difference to them or NFL. This does. You guys don't have to buy them, but the idea is you're supporting the teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I got all 3 Packs and I am missing the HCS Contender Blue AR Skin.

Is this an oversight? It has to be.

Difference being giving ten dollars to one person versus giving ten dollars split up between Microsoft, 343 Industries, the team, and each player. 

Okay, next time I resub to TJ ima ask him to draw me a pistol skin with crayons and tape it to my monitor xD

• Upvote (+1) 6

So I got all 3 Packs and I am missing the HCS Contender Blue AR Skin.

Is this an oversight? It has to be.

Nope. You'll need to buy one more.