CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why do the servers always feel so fresh right after an update and then turn to trash as the month goes on?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's how I used to walk. Only thrust slide and crouch jump, that was it. RIP to the good mechanics can we get a NO RADAR CHANT NOW PLS

NO RADAR

• Upvote (+1) 2

:intel: ?

I've been refreshing the store since 10am CST, goddamn

All the cool exploits we find they just take out its so dumb. Bunny jumping made this game fun. Its not like u couldnt hear them. First super sliding and now this. Why cant we have anything nice

• Upvote (+1) 3

All the cool exploits we find they just take out its so dumb. Bunny jumping made this game fun. Its not like u couldnt hear them. First super sliding and now this. Why cant we have anything nice

bc they're glitches and weren't intended to be in the game? Anyway you slice it you can't blame em. Speaking of which did anyone check if the powerup glitch was fixed?

• Downvote (-1) 1

bc they're glitches and weren't intended to be in the game? Anyway you slice it you can't blame em. Speaking of which did anyone check if the powerup glitch was fixed?

They take out the glitches that make the game better but won't fix the halo 3 invincible elite neck glitch

Damn, I'll bet if they did $5 most people buy all 3, yielding $15. Now most people will only buy one for now if I had to guess.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Damn, I'll bet if they did $5 most people buy all 3, yielding $15. Now most people will only buy one for now if I had to guess.

Microsoft/343 really haven't grasped the concept of FPS Microstransactions yet.

@@Sal1ent, sort of a bad move here.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the pack doesn't load on my xbox :/

edit: meaning I bought it through xbox webstore but the dl isn't triggered on my console

I've bought a CLG pack and it still hasn't triggered a download on my console yet.

Also not showing up on the Xbox Store yet, just Xbox.com.

10$ per pack :\ Even for an HCS homer like myself that's a little steep. Fortunately, I've got 10$ in my account from that free Fallout 4 SNAFU but yeah. Looks like I'll only be getting one more pack.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've bought a CLG pack and it still hasn't triggered a download on my console yet.

Also not showing up on the Xbox Store yet, just Xbox.com.

I just bought mine from the console store, still havn't gotten the pack yet on my game.