CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Host in Halo 2 >>>>>> all games.

Host Shotty FTW!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who played in our first FFA yesterday, here's the VoD from yesterday. Congrats on @@Hoaxer for winning!

We are also open to feedback and whatnot.

• Upvote (+1) 7

RE clg and royal 2 being sick. Looking at stats from last week Matt still had highest K/D for the nV series. Everyone was around .8 vs E6, not like he was below everyone else. 

I didn't see it happen, but I guess Bravo said that it will be ranked "Soon"TM  on the FF stream yesterday. They're leaving the social playlist up longer now. I think the best we can do is keep it populated so they can't ignore interest.

The problem I'm having is that I'm sitting over here both fervently wishing for ranked doubles and refusing to play those jack dick maps. :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The problem I'm having is that I'm sitting over here both fervently wishing for ranked doubles and refusing to play those jack dick maps. :mj:

Tell us how you really feel...:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It goes from nV having nothing to lose but a ton to gain to CLG being the ones with nothing to lose. There's a lot of added pressure on nV.

Yep and it kinda sucks honestly that they don't get to play the full CLG squad since IIRC this is the last time that nV faces CLG this season.  :kappa:

Just to clarify on the posts above me, I believe Bravo said on stream that they are working on making doubles a permanent and ranked playlist.

They said they were looking into it, no?

Not that it would be both permanent and ranked.

That's what was said on stream I believe.

Yup. They'll show up on the in-game store at some point but not today.

"I would cast a Halo tournament"-Naded 2016

T2 and Naded duo in the booth?

Naded commentary you say?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is twitch down for anybody else?  SSL certificate error?

Just wanted to throw this out there about that 5k tournament coming up in september.  That is during move in/ first week of classes for most college students, if that were a week earlier it would be good but i most likely wont be able to go because of that, and im sure a lot of other students wont be able to either.  I feel like these events have had unfortunate timing

Changing how radar works while crouch jumping really changes h5. True nerds have begun crouch jumping everywhere because you move faster than crouch walking and you still wouldn't show on radar.

Not going to lie, I've used crouch jumping from some serious flanks lmao

i crouch jump like a damn fiend

• Upvote (+1) 1

i crouch jump like a damn fiend

It's how I used to walk. Only thrust slide and crouch jump, that was it. RIP to the good mechanics can we get a NO RADAR CHANT NOW PLS
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Is twitch down for anybody else?  SSL certificate error?

Also from the patch notes:

• Powerups are now correctly prioritized over weapons in pick-up priority
  • Made the damage timings between Smart Link and regular lunges more consistent when using the Gravity Hammer and Energy Sword

I pinged Quinn about the powerups/weapons pick-up thing to see if Objectives are getting any change in priority too.

• Upvote (+1) 3