CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For what it's worth I really liked these settings for FFA. Although I could see magnum only starts being really really good. 

They are decent, still think pistols would be way better tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't know they were a thing so I don't think it'll have a big negative impact on e-sport community. 

Having him on not a big issue, but minolta? IIRC he wasn't that nice to the Pro community. 

Hiring them really doesn't make sense thou. 

I find it HILARIOUS that you think this tweet is remotely close to being true.  :lxthul:

#THCRemembers

Optic just needs to stay relevant in Halo so that the name is regularly mentioned. Actually winning isn't something that Optic as a brand needs from those players imo even if it would be nice. People like Maniac or FS are valuable to that org because of the culture they help create which engages the Optic fans before anything else. Just compare how they do things on youtube etc to any other team Halo has atm. They're pretty clearly playing a different game with their brand

i wonder how relevant they'll be in Halo if they got relegated by FTM, elevate, or OGO at the end of the season....

FFA tournament was great - so much more entertaining than the 2v2.  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hoax player the hell out of the Finals and Semi-finals. Glad he won -- he's always encouraging people to sign up for GB FFA tournaments. Good for him!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I personally dont think it should be BR start, idk maybe unpopular opinion, it just doesn't feel right in this halo, its way too easy to shoot in this game for it to be the main gun. Other than that I loved it 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Seeing as how they are just community tourneys, h2br start? I know you people love your nostalgia :simms:

Halo one pistol or get the fuck out

*insert someone's face so you know I'm not serious"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I personally dont think it should be BR start, idk maybe unpopular opinion, it just doesn't feel right in this halo, its way too easy to shoot in this game for it to be the main gun. Other than that I loved it 

Thanks for the feedback. We had a lot of conversations about it going into the first FFA and will definitely evaluate what people think.

Halo one pistol or get the fuck out

I don't wanna get too crazy.... but H2 BR with H1 pistol secondary?

• Upvote (+1) 2

AR only starts and no melee trades, a la halo 3 vanilla

Halo 2 Beam Rifle and Brute Plasma obviously

ALG and CLG fighting over Rammy like he's the hottest girl in school and her boyfriend Dave who drives a black Mustang just dumped her.

EDIT:  Better yet, Pro teams fighting over Rammy like he's the nerdy girl in school that just cut her hair and got contacts and is now a certified dime piece.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

The funny thing is, people want this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The funny thing is, people want this.

People also wanted H1 Pistol starts  :lxthul:

nerdy girl in school that just cut her hair

I dunno man, I feel like Rammy hasn't cut his hair in a while

• Upvote (+1) 5

inb4 Rammy subs for every team

Cant. He can only sub for 2 teams max a season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cant. He can only sub for 2 teams max a season.

Where do you find these rules? I messaged Vivi but he never replied. Is there an official rule book?