CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For those that like Beyond Rewind, @@Clicked just released a brand new video

Excellent video. This really shows how one minor play can determine the outcome of the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think a ton of people here truly have extremely poor reading comprehension. Beyond has said MULTIPLE times that their rankings come out weekly, but are based on overall work. Every week they'll start from where they left off last week, add in any new information from the previous week (scrims/league matches/online tournaments/etc.) and then adjust their previous power rankings.

Simply look at every single sport (college or pro) and you'll see the exact same thing. Start power rankings before the season, week 1 happens, teams move up/down (it does not start over and because the Milwaukee bucks beat the golden state warriors they move up to number one). Rinse and repeat every week. 

It's actually an extremely simple concept. 

I feel like several of you need to re-read this post, take a break, come back, re-read it again. Marinate this post, Let it sink in.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Was curious what was said on the OpTic subreddit..

483246d2141729917f751fd0cc981810.png

Those were pretty poor nicknames that he gave. Be more creative/make them rhyme with the original.

ManiSLACK

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Those were pretty poor nicknames that he gave. Be more creative/make them rhyme with the original.

ManiSLACK

Mainly Slack

aPoS

Str8 Suck / Str8 Dick

no trace

(No harm nor offense meant to the OpTic players and this post does not reflect upon my opinions of them as people nor Halo players. Just playing the name game.)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I mean I don't like @Cratos much at all, but give him some credit.

Huke got dropped from Denial.

Cratos was trying to put together a team. He grabbed Bubu, Huke, and.... Shooter? He then proceeds to tell everyone he thinks he picked up three of the relatively few players he thinks could beat CLG. We all laugh hysterically at him..... and here we are!

Credit where credit is due.

Why do people see Huke as bad because he got dropped from Denial? Obviously that was a bad choice from Contra/Devon. I mean you think bubu would of stayed with Contra/Devon if it was smart right? But no he left and went with Huke. Bubu recognized, like ogre 2, that Huke had a crazy amount of potential due to what he's accomplished so fast in such a small period of time. (Huke has proved he has the fastest improvement rate of any other player in the game since he went pro with only a few months of competitive halo experience).

The only risk on E6 was Shooter because he didn't have any good H5 placings. I'll give Cratos credit for that but not for bubu/huke since they already proved themselves. 

Also yea they beat CLG, but their record is like 6-3 right? They are inconsistent, CLG is still the better team. They better hope the next time they play them that it's a good gameplay day I guess, since you know, they're inconsistent.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The CLG v nV series and the CLG v E6 were definitely my favorite series from this season. Feels like the competitive nature is coming back with so many game 4's and 5's from the top teams. Very entertaining to watch and reminds me of the old days back in H3. The EG v nV was a fun series as well, just wish EG would get out of that slump and get back to the top 4.

They can bleed

Literally a choke away from being #1 in the league

Only undefeated team in HCS

We beat a team 4v3

4CkAfl7.png

Batchford wasn't the problem  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The CLG v nV series and the CLG v E6 were definitely my favorite series from this season. Feels like the competitive nature is coming back with so many game 4's and 5's from the top teams. Very entertaining to watch and reminds me of the old days back in H3. The EG v nV was a fun series as well, just wish EG would get out of that slump and get back to the top 4.

Believe it or not, EG are actually in the top 4 at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I had to compile power rankings:

CLG

nV

E6

EG

RNG

ALG

Optic

Liquid

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been away for abit. Surprised to see how seriously people are taking the power rankings these days.

For me its simple, I just look at this... CLG arent #2 after one loss FacePalm

5841e96b626f600eae126621873604eb.png

Been away for abit. Surprised to see how seriously people are taking the power rankings these days.

For me its simple, I just look at this... CLG arent #2 after one loss FacePalm

5841e96b626f600eae126621873604eb.png

At the same time, you'd be insane to argue that Optic is better than Liquid at this point, despite their respective standings.

Some notable teams in the Open Cup today. Hi Arkanum!

NinjaArtss, ASmartCamper, vizoxin, Kaotic (Potential)
KingNick, JR2, BBuffet, BotchyHawk (PRO HALO PLAYER KEPHRII)
Scaryotic, Levy, Nebula, number zero (Superior)
Shazam, Freezie, coLeK, Hypotonic (FlipSid3 Halo)
MrBlakerz, Rob The Turtle, Turley, Triton (Dont Chase Me Bro)
Eccentrikk, Exemplify, Swish, BxbyJ (Torment)
Arkanum, SypherPat, Blu, Juziro (Final Form)
Stress, Trevaholic, Lionasap, SyuR (PioneerZ)
Rinnegan, S3lioh, Sebastian, Decogre (Chosen Squad)

Bracket
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At the same time, you'd be insane to argue that Optic is better than Liquid at this point, despite their respective standings.

Of course. Like a football league. Until every team plays eachother, its hard to get a good judgement but it still gives a pretty good indication 

Does anyone know what Snipedown said to Mikwen that got deleted? Lethul said "holy exposed." Just curious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know what Snipedown said to Mikwen that got deleted? Lethul said "holy exposed." Just curious.

My guess is Papa mikwen plays for him

It was not supposed to be heard, but there was glitch or something where Mikwen heard Snip3down say, "F these kids".  It was harmless trash talk.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tomorrow's EU Legendary Cup will feature 15 teams because only 7 teams signed up for today's Open Cup.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tomorrow's EU Legendary Cup will feature 15 teams because only 7 teams signed up for today's Open Cup. :mj:

The bracket shows at least 64 teams no?

Some notable teams in the Open Cup today. Hi Arkanum!

NinjaArtss, ASmartCamper, vizoxin, Kaotic (Potential)
KingNick, JR2, BBuffet, BotchyHawk (PRO HALO PLAYER KEPHRII)
Scaryotic, Levy, Nebula, number zero (Superior)
Shazam, Freezie, coLeK, Hypotonic (FlipSid3 Halo)
MrBlakerz, Rob The Turtle, Turley, Triton (Dont Chase Me Bro)
Eccentrikk, Exemplify, Swish, BxbyJ (Torment)
Arkanum, SypherPat, Blu, Juziro (Final Form)
Stress, Trevaholic, Lionasap, SyuR (PioneerZ)
Rinnegan, S3lioh, Sebastian, Decogre (Chosen Squad)

Bracket

At this point, I feel like I'm just getting trolled.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Why do people see Huke as bad because he got dropped from Denial? Obviously that was a bad choice from Contra/Devon. I mean you think bubu would of stayed with Contra/Devon if it was smart right? But no he left and went with Huke. Bubu recognized, like ogre 2, that Huke had a crazy amount of potential due to what he's accomplished so fast in such a small period of time. (Huke has proved he has the fastest improvement rate of any other player in the game since he went pro with only a few months of competitive halo experience).

The only risk on E6 was Shooter because he didn't have any good H5 placings. I'll give Cratos credit for that but not for bubu/huke since they already proved themselves. 

Also yea they beat CLG, but their record is like 6-3 right? They are inconsistent, CLG is still the better team. They better hope the next time they play them that it's a good gameplay day I guess, since you know, they're inconsistent.

I feel like you're struggling to comprehend basic words. I never said Huke was bad, but he was far from a "must-have" pickup. Shit, when they were scrimming after first forming, Bubu and Huke were struggling compared to how they performed on Denial and many people posed the question of whether that team could work out.

Again, no one said Huke was bad.

Again again, no one said Huke was bad.

As for the rest of your post, NO ONE SAID e6 wasn't inconsistent. They lost to ALG for fuck's sake. I said [paraphrasing] "Cratos said he'd beat CLG with this team. We said hahaha. He then beat CLG."

I gave you a timeline of what happened. You drew your own inferences. I'll leave it at this post with you, as I'm really not sure you're following.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1