CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean, Contra and Devon wanted to drop him for not being good enough. This was the team that put up the best fight against CLG.

And picking up Shooter. I wonder if they'd be even better with someone like Spartan or Snip3down, or if he's just a really good fit.

If they were right you think bubu dubu would of stayed with them. Ogre 2 even said he thinks the best player in the game that's not on CLG right now is Huke. 

The bubu/huke combo is clearly a strong duo since they got 2nd at reginals. I will admit the pick up of shooter was a shot in the dark due to him not having any good placings in H5. He probably got picked up because Cratos used to team with Shooter through out Reach/H4 so they already had good chemistry built.

CLG just wanted to make sure that Cratos wasn't bored.  :kappa:

I said it yesterday, and Snakebite upvoted it. They are just trying to make sure that not only is Cratos not bored, but us as well  :kappa:

Being a Renegades fan is a roller coaster man.... WHO DO YOU LOSE TO FREAKING ALG?!? Unless Rammy is just that good....

Also, I am so happy for E6 for beating CLG! Let's gooo!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Okay, the blind Cratos hate is just getting silly now. I bet you don't even know why you even dislike Cratos; you just so happen to read the forums during a time where everyone else was trashing on Cratos and figured that not liking Cratos would be the cool thing to do.Sure, he might have said things that might of offended people in the past, but who hasn't? Keep in mind, I am in no way a Cratos-fanboy, I just respect him as a player. Cratos is one of the most dedicated players in this game and his team has done what no other team has, so stop the hate and give him the respect and props he deserves. He played near perfectly during that Rig SH.

Just my 2 cents.

Every time he posts I lose 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out what the hell he is saying.

I know why I don't like him.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Every time he posts I lose 20 minutes of my life trying to figure out what the hell is is saying.

I know why I don't like him.

:D  :D  :D  :D

I am glad you do, but I feel as if some people on here don't even know why they really dislike Cratos. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I must of missed this, why will teams not scrim E6?

It's never been confirmed, but for awhile E6 simply couldn't get a scrim. E6 themselves came out and said they were being blacklisted by other teams and from what most could see seemed to be the case. For a bit they were only scrimming top AM teams. I don't think any other teams have come out and admitted it though.  

Edit: This is all speculation, just to be clear. 

If they were right you think bubu dubu would of stayed with them. Ogre 2 even said he thinks the best player in the game that's not on CLG right now is Huke. 

The bubu/huke combo is clearly a strong duo since they got 2nd at reginals. I will admit the pick up of shooter was a shot in the dark due to him not having any good placings in H5. He probably got picked up because Cratos used to team with Shooter through out Reach/H4 so they already had good chemistry built.

Now yes, according to many actually. But this wasn't the case when Cratos picked him up. That's my point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So.... CLG is never dropping another series again(assuming they will go back to the CLG cave and summon ungodly powers again) ? Care to chime in Lethul ?  :lxthul:

People who think Cratos is bad are delusional. In the finals of all but 1 OQ in HWC1. Top 3 at xgames. Top 4 at Regionals. 2nd at Worlds. And now he is on a completely different team but is still at the top. Hate him all you want, but if you think he's bad you're wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ah shit I forgot this was on today...has nV played yet and who them or EG?

Up next.

Ah shit I forgot this was on today...has nV played yet and who them or EG?

CLG lost.  That is all.

Now yes, according to many actually. But this wasn't the case when Cratos picked him up. That's my point.

What do you mean "this wasn't the case when Cratos picked him up." ? Huke had a 2nd place finish at regionals before he got picked up, which means he is a great pick up. He also is brand new to Halo and with results like that so early it would of been foolish by anyone to say Huke was a bad choice. He basically accomplished in just a few months something that often takes a few years for other pros.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is the last thing I'm going to say about Renegades and Ninja. At this point I don't think Renegades is a bad team, I think Ninja is the problem. Hamy and Penguin are definitely not the problem. Of course you can say Victory X is not a top player, or you can say team chemistry is not the best, but it's not about that and it's not even about skill anymore, as people like Shooter showed us, it's about dedication to the game. Ninja is a person with zero dedication to this game and I hope he just sticks to H1Z1 and leaves Renegades next season so they can at least be a top team. I'm not really hating on Ninja, but his dedication to Halo is definitely a joke. He has all the potential to be a good player and he could had being one, but it's up to him. I still respect him because watching his stream was the reason I got into competitive Halo. Shit is just sad at this point, that's why I stopped being a fan of Renegades.

I just got banned from Ninja's chat for saying he should be playing Halo :simms: Not like he even streams Halo anymore so I no longer care.

Feel free to downvote me, this community clearly hates when someone tells his personal opinion about anything Ninja related.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 14

This is the last thing I'm going to say about Renegades and Ninja. At this point I don't think Renegades is a bad team, I think Ninja is the problem. Hamy and Penguin are definitely not the problem. Of course you can say Victory X is not a top player, or you can say team chemistry is not the best, but it's not about that and it's not even about skill anymore, as people like Shooter showed us, it's about dedication to the game. Ninja is a person with zero dedication to this game and I hope he just sticks to H1Z1 and leaves Renegades next season so they can at least be a top team. I'm not really hating on Ninja, but his dedication to Halo is definitely a joke. He has all the potential to be a good player and he could had being one, but it's up to him. I still respect him because watching his stream was the reason I got into competitive Halo. Shit is just sad at this point, that's why I stopped being a fan of Renegades.

I just got banned from Ninja's chat for saying he should be playing Halo :simms: Not like he even streams Halo anymore so I no longer care.

Feel free to downvote me, this community clearly hates when someone tells his personal opinion about anything Ninja related.

LOLwut Ninja has been playing great.

What are you talking about, son? 

• Upvote (+1) 5