CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NV made them bleed and E6 finished them off. Next week CLG will be on fire. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

People have their opinions on Cratos the person, but it's hard not to respect Cratos the player. Dude grinds the game and definitely knows how to build a team.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Could CLG have vetoed Rig Strongholds? They've obviously earned the right to be confident in any gametype against any team, and I'm not sure how the veto process works, but maybe they could have swallowed their pride and gone for something different after past performances.

Also could just want practice on it knowing they're pretty much guaranteed a top 4 finish in pro league and likely to win the finals anyway

My favorite team barely loses to CLG and my least favorite beats CLG  :mj:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Clg lost? Lol

But it was to cratos' team. So it's like the villains lost to...even worse villains.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Laughed at me last week and drove me to the stockade for saying E6 could beat CLG. I called for CLG tonight and I get slapped in the face. 

What is life? 

It might be a mental barrier that every team just saw E6 overcome. Like the 4-minute mile. If you're a CLG fan you better hope not, because that opens the floodgates.

Laughed at me last week and drove me to the stockade for saying E6 could beat CLG. I called for CLG tonight and I get slapped in the face. 

What is life? 

You picked E6 in the Flag week and not in the Strongholds week.

E6 is a Strongholds team, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

congrats to e6

i'm betting teams will scrim them more now

Wow, I almost forgot that there's some strange unofficial pact teams have made to not scrim e6 -- this win is even more impressive now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People have their opinions on Cratos the person, but it's hard not to respect Cratos the player. Dude grinds the game and definitely knows how to build a team.

I don't know if "he knows how to build a team" should be seen as a skill in this case. Who wouldn't predict a player that just started playing halo(Huke) and went pro so fast to be a good pick up? Huke obviously has the fastest improvement rate of any player in the game right now based on how fast he climbed up into the pro scene. 

• Downvote (-1) 4

If EG wins, rip power rankings

ALG winning with Heinz and Rammy already blew up the rankings.  This would salt the earth.

Man,

CLG was a few kills away from going 0-2 this week.

Power Rankings conversations are going to be filled with people whining about opinionated speculation!

• Upvote (+1) 3