CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The other teams have caught upto CLG and routinely challenge them now. CLG is dropping games to OpTic, NV they barely won, E6 is up right now 2-1 etc. Their aggressive playstyle is now being emulated by a lot of teams. Still the best and better than everyone else though.

E6 is a funny team. People here were saying Optic could have possibly won against E6 this week (and I agree with that tbh, it definitely wasn't impossible, imo) and now we're here, E6 2-1 up against CLG.  :apg:

The other teams have caught upto CLG and routinely challenge them now. CLG is dropping games to OpTic, NV they barely won, E6 is up right now 2-1 etc. Their aggressive playstyle is now being emulated by a lot of teams. Still the best and better than everyone else though.

I wouldn't say "the other teams" have caught up. So far, only two teams have looked like they can actually push CLG: NV and E6; every other team is still far behind IMO. 

Did strongside just use the phrase "right now" in 3 consecutive sentences, or am I just that high right now?

Rig Strongholds is E6's weakest Strongholds gametype -- it's the only one they've regularly lost since the changes.

But they don't get blown out on it, so this should be a close game either way.

If CLG loses then I will be taking off work tomorrow to keep up with the Twitter/Team Beyond chatter.  I can't miss that.

Hopefully Cratos gets the credit he deserves. Might be a troll, but he's sick at H5.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hopefully Cratos gets the credit he deserves. Might be a troll, but he's sick at H5.

What makes him a troll? He just tells it like it is. He is a very straight shooter. And now they're about to beat CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Sending CLG home with their very first loss" Aren't these players already home  :D ?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

HOLY SHIT

Cratos & Shooter played super clutch, and the teamwork grind really showed for all of them.