CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This sub stuff is kinda wack tbh. 1/4 of allegiance wasn't there this week and they're 2 and 0 now when it's not even their real team.....

I'm a fan of contra though so I'm happy for them and there's not much they can do.

I can see Naded teaming with someone like Rammy.

Someone was talking about how Naded and Penguin were talking about teaming in the future; probably a troll, but if so:

Naded Penguin Rammy Spartan/Commonly. 

Just fun team to think about. 

wondering if rammyy will be the next problem for EG

• Upvote (+1) 2

Time for Ryanoob to go back to his H2A  "main slayer" ways now that Heinz is on the team, and Rammy's performance upping the pressure on Ryan.

Also shows that dropping Goofy wasn't a bad move. Besides not having a great shot, Goofy played too slow sometimes (railgun on Fathom for example). Though Goofy paired w/ Ryanoob made both play better.

RNG seems to be a team that only shows out in scrim/practice now. Pro League time, they are so shaky, it is super weird.

Good practice team  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This pro league has been pretty hectic. Other than the clear best team and clear worst team, can't really tell what's going to happen until the matches are played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This pro league has been pretty hectic. Other than the clear best team and clear worst team, can't really tell what's going to happen until the matches are played.

Apparently there is no clear worst team. Zero win team is 6th in power rankings. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't have any hot takes of these games so far tonight but I did just buy a 3 pack of GE LED lightbulbs. 

Series scores so far?

Can't watch because I'm out getting hammered....with paper work.

At my desk

At work

:(

• Upvote (+1) 2

So either the skill gap really is closing, or Lethul is throwing just so other teams think that. Mind games.

E6 100-32 CLG

Elumnite: "Did CLG even get a point after they got 32"

Love Elumnite's commentary, surprised he finds the time. You know, with coaching nV and all  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bit of an exaggeration here. Halos not earning in the winning tournaments dept but they earn through views and just overall exposure which only helps the org. It costs Hector nothing to leave them be, he doesn't pay them salary and they still exist in the top 8 so it's not like they have zero value.

Yes they could and should work harder and I'm sure big hec isn't thrilled about the effort level but it takes a lot to come to the decision to drop people you've considered friends for years.

Halo has some of the worst viewership out there. 

And you are right, Hecz can just "let them be" if he desires, but you are missing the point that an underperforming and undedicated team does nothing to improve his brand.  Optic Halo is Optic Halo because of the hard work that Hecz and the COD players put in to make it what it is today.  The increase in viewership when they compete ONLY happens because of how well known the organization is.  

The only benefit that Optic/Hecz is receiving from Halo, is the money they got for allowing 343 to use/sell their logo on weapon skins. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought it couldn't get worse then yesterday, watching pro league on hotel wifi.

I'm currently on airplane wifi. 1 down, 0.4 up, no stability. Can't even load the twitch chat haha

Edit: can someone give Bubu their Dubu for me?

As much as I hate these close games for CLG this is really great for viewership. Viewership jumps up when CLG is in these close games  :intensifies: