CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Please don't be stupidly priced. Please don't be stupidly priced. Please don't be stupidly priced. Please don't be stupidly priced. 

Halo 5 going free to play. Clearly the Team Packs will now be $60 to pick up the slack.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain to me why Hecz continues to allow Optic Halo to use his brand? They really arent helping the image, and do not work anywhere nearly as hard as they should.  

If I was him I would pull the plug. 

I genuinely want to know the answer to this question.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If I had to guess, I'd say Team Skin Packs are $10, they contain the same quantity of REQs as the original HCS Pack.

However, there is a small amount of grime. Even with a perfect REQ Collection, you'll need to buy an extra Team Pack to get all 7 new HCS Skins (you get 2 per team pack)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone explain to me why Hecz continues to allow Optic Halo to use his brand? They really arent helping the image, and do not work anywhere nearly as hard as they should.  

If I was him I would pull the plug. 

Maybe he's slowly but surely making us progressively reliant on his juice. One day when he has thorough control over us, he'll threaten to leave unless we play Fuel Rod starts with 200m radars and infinite thrust.

Listen-ins will cease to be a thing, as every time it's done, the sounds of faint weeps are heard. That's when we'll truly know the dangers of Optic Juice.

edit: you've all been warned

• Downvote (-1) 4

I get supporting teams but legitimately saved REQs for months for no reason now. Salty as hell. Could have said this from the beginning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get supporting teams but legitimately saved REQs for months for no reason now. Salty as hell. Could have said this from the beginning.

Everyone was assuming it. It was more of a confirmation sort of deal. You can still spend on the standard Warzone Firefight REQs.

I love how people immediately came at my throat when I was playing far and none the best team in the game.

I pour my heart and soul into this, we all fucked up at one point or another to lose that game.

At least my team realizes me pushing with sniper, while definitely not a good play, is not why we lost.

For what it's worth I think everyone is fully aware that you are one of the best in the game. People are going to derp it up on social media no matter what you do. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't get on twitter all night because i missed the pro league stream tonight. I just watched the vod. WTF!!!! NV CHOKED THAT GAME 5!!

I am so upset.....why did they not wait for clg to charge them but instead they rush and let clg come back and win. This was the biggest choke i have ever seen.

Biggest mistake to charge with one minute left with a 5 kill lead.

You had one job!!!! :Stay alive for 50 seconds or go for trades smdh :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I hope they go about this the right way. If I still had an Xbox I'd have no qualms with dropping $5 for the EG skins. But that's all I'd want is the EG skins. I don't want to buy a pack and get a random chance at certain ones, or buy the whole thing for $10 when I only like one team.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Please don't be stupidly priced. Please don't be stupidly priced.

I think $3.99 for each team is a solid price and would sell well. Maybe $9.99 for all teams with profits split equally 3 ways as best deal etc. I think CLG skins ended up looking the best but I think OpTic will sell the most due to #GreenWall

Edit: Just seen the tweets... really unhappy the skins are $ only. Unless they look 100x better in game. They're not worth $.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Edit: Just seen the tweets... really unhappy the skins are $ only. Unless they look 100x better in game. They're not worth $.

I won't buy any. 

Even if they were well-designed, I wouldn't spend real money on them. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I won't buy any. 

Even if they were well-designed, I wouldn't spend real money on them.

If they are like really sexy in game like CSGO skins, ill probably get sucked into buying CLG skins. God knows ive spent good amounts on CSGO keys before... But from the pictures, they're not looking good at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nunSLIB.png

Is this a troll or is it true? :apg:

I wouldnt be surprised if it's true, RNG might be trying to sell off it's assets after they got kicked out of LoL

I got approximately 4.5 hours of sleep thanks to that series.

I'm past the initial disappointment. That was an absolutely amazing series to watch! Envy looked great. CLG of course looked like CLG. The good news is that CLG hadn't had a series that close since X Games. The Boys in Blue fought hard, and they'll only get better as they play more together. Sometimes I forget that Mikwen and Ola are the only two who played together prior to forming for Pro League. Again, it makes me very happy to see someone like Pistola who was basically written off climb back into the ranks of Halo's best players.

House + More Time + More Practice = ? I can't wait to see.

Also, Elumnite said he's going to force Ola to stream once they're in the Envy "house."

GGs to @LethuL & co. You guys are assholes.... very clutch assholes

@Mikwen don't stop contributing to the forums just because a few less-than-bright posters think they're the ones in Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah @@Mikwen fuck em. Fuck em all. Ignore em and don't reply. (easier said than done)

Anyways, I don't think I was aware of an EnVy house. Wheres it at and is everyone there?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah @@Mikwen fuck em. Fuck em all. Ignore em and don't reply. (easier said than done)

Anyways, I don't think I was aware of an EnVy house. Wheres it at and is everyone there?

Not really a house.  It's an upscale apartment in Charlotte.  Website to the place is http://circauptown.com/

• Upvote (+1) 1

nunSLIB.png

Is this a troll or is it true? :apg:

I wouldnt be surprised if it's true, RNG might be trying to sell off it's assets after they got kicked out of LoL

Obviously a troll, it wouldn't be an announcement if he was already announcing it.

Also on the topic of team skins... they support the teams, I'll gladly put $ towards them. Never expected them to be obtainable any other way.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man, CLG has such composure. I remember a month back or so, CLG were trailing hard in another Eden TS game. Like 10-15 kills hard. Some other pro (can't remember who) was in the chat and said "CLG will come back, I guarantee it", and sure enough they did. 

What a series. Thanks Envyus for stepping up your game. At the start of the season I wasn't even sure you guys were Top 4 material, but you've really shown that you are a top tier squad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV has made a fan out of me these past few weeks.

To be clear: I want still want EG to win tonight. But I don't want nV to lose.

My dilemma

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man, CLG has such composure. I remember a month back or so, CLG were trailing hard in another Eden TS game. Like 10-15 kills hard. Some other pro (can't remember who) was in the chat and said "CLG will come back, I guarantee it", and sure enough they did. 

What a series. Thanks Envyus for stepping up your game. At the start of the season I wasn't even sure you guys were Top 4 material, but you've really shown that you are a top tier squad. 

I assume you're talking about the Coli TS vs Liquid(where they trailed 10+ kills at the start) since they haven't played Eden TS in pro league.

Also, EG will always be my #1, but whenever I'm not rooting for them, I'm rooting for nV.