CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So UK players are no longer eligible to play in EU Pro League now right?  :kappa:

#Brexit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love how people immediately came at my throat when I was playing far and none the best team in the game.

I pour my heart and soul into this, we all fucked up at one point or another to lose that game.

At least my team realizes me pushing with sniper, while definitely not a good play, is not why we lost.

People ride off of what commentators say and circle jerk it. 1-2 bad plays can create a terrible image when in reality a player is performing fine.

You guys killed it.

Except for the Red Bend push which made my heart hurt.

I would rather see Cratos win than OpTic. That's how butthurt I am at their work ethic.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

imo I think it's ridiculous to think that there was one single play that lost nV the game. Close games like that always come down to small moments that have big consequences. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG -36 over 4 games. Every time he comes on stream, a sad display follows.

It's ok, they'll get a win tomorrow and talk about how the win is a big turning point and a real confidence booster.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else confused with the season numbering? We had Season 1, Season 2, then H5 came out so it was reset to Season 1, then Pro League announced so we're Season 1 again.  :wutface:

S1, S2, S1, S1, ???

Will we ever reach a Season 3?!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Current NA Standings

So ALG is ahead of Optic even though Optic beat them in week 3? That really doesn't make sense to me. Head to head should take precedence over map %.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would rather see Cratos win than OpTic. That's how butthurt I am at their work ethic.

They need to get some young guys to revitalize that team. As a longtime OG fan (BO2 days), its upsetting seeing them struggle so much

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm only getting the CLG skins they look the best, EG and Optic ones look ok/meh

I think CLG's are ugliest skins. Like their logo and colors but think the implementation was bad on the skins
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how people immediately came at my throat when I was playing far and none the best team in the game.

I pour my heart and soul into this, we all fucked up at one point or another to lose that game.

At least my team realizes me pushing with sniper, while definitely not a good play, is not why we lost.

Knee jerk reaction? Just that nV was counted out from the beginning of the season, and very few predicted nV coming so close to beating the champs. I think you'll have a good shot at beating them next time and did see some great sniping you did! Best of luck tomorrow. EG looked hot. 

I tweeted @opticgaming to let them know that their logo is in Halo 5 being they are the only org to not care. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Can someone explain to me why Hecz continues to allow Optic Halo to use his brand? They really arent helping the image, and do not work anywhere nearly as hard as they should.  

If I was him I would pull the plug. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

When are they going to start funding worlds? Right now seams like a good time to start. 

• Upvote (+1) 3