CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I swear, whenever I pick Huke in fantasy, Bubu goes off. And whenever I pick Bubu, Huke goes off.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did Elevate really drop Randa for Goofy?  :wutface:

Edit: Yup, Randa's streaming scrims with Vtec, Nemassist, & Brainstorms. Do they have any points?

Terrible move by Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where's the Optic juice?

43727b6429.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo chat dropping some hot  :intel: 

Naded and Pznguin talking about probably teaming next season, probably just trolling but who can tell.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where's the Optic juice?

43727b6429.png

Their Twitter hasn't even tweeted out the series.

To make it worse, they even retweeted one of their "personalities" getting a car wash lol.

TL has to keep 2/4 players for Relegation. I'm willing to bet it will be Spartan/Stellur, given they've teamed before with more success. Also have the feeling Spartan & Eco do not mesh well...

so, who does TL pick up for relegation? 

This sentiment has been echoed ever since H2A. 

Yet his best team was Renegades who always choked before showing their full potential.

It's a school night.

Hahahahahahhahahaha

Optic is so frustrating to watch. They play so unbelievably slow. They'll never be competitive in a game as fast as H5 with their archaic strategy.

On the flip side, e6 is the opposite. Bubu and Huke literally fly across the map with no fear. They'd be much better with a veteran leader instead of Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ok. I think tonight confirms it. NV is the second best team for now. At least until RNG or EG practice more.  :dank:

I hate to say it, but the amount of AR usage in the pro league makes me cringe. Sadly, I have been finding it harder to watch recently. I have been losing interest since the pro league started, which I did not think would be the case. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Yet his best team was Renegades who always choked before showing their full potential.

It just seems like every team he is on doesn't achieve their supposed full potential. Eventually we have to ask if it his approach to the game that is the problem and not his team.

Lol. Sorry dude, I didn't mean as much disrespect as it sounded. You're better then I'll ever be even at your worst. (As you proved the 2 times I've matched you). Big fan! 

it's all good man I know, I'm just gonna say, that whole series was not me playing bad, I was honestly playing fine individually, it was just us playing bad as a whole and not how we normally play. We just really need to focus on playing in the pro league matches like we play when we scrim. We play really well and communicate well in scrims, but then when we play in pro league matches we get all jumbled and frantic. Just honestly something that needs to be worked on. I think we should be able to figure everything out by the time the season is over. Consistency in communication is our biggest issue we just really need to focus on communicating properly and we will be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I love how people immediately came at my throat when I was playing far and none the best team in the game.

I pour my heart and soul into this, we all fucked up at one point or another to lose that game.

At least my team realizes me pushing with sniper, while definitely not a good play, is not why we lost.

You were destroying on Rig SH and in general. Keep it up, dude. Definitely a tough loss to swallow but next series your team can go into it full well knowing that you can beat them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how people immediately came at my throat when I was playing far and none the best team in the game.

Hey hey hey, I'm pretty sure everyone here loved that series but are just a little disappointed you didn't beat CLG, and I can imagine the players feeling the same. Just wait for that to subside and the support will start coming in hardcore, you guys almost did it, keep that shit up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL has to keep 2/4 players for Relegation. I'm willing to bet it will be Spartan/Stellur, given they've teamed before with more success. Also have the feeling Spartan & Eco do not mesh well...

so, who does TL pick up for relegation? 

They wouldn't be able to change the team until after the relegation matches. The relegation matches are happening the same weekend as Pro League Finals.

I pour my heart and soul into this, we all fucked up at one point or another to lose that game.

At least my team realizes me pushing with sniper, while definitely not a good play, is not why we lost.

Honestly, the fact that you and other pros come here to defend yourself kind of baffles me. Don't feel the need to explain yourself. You are the one in the Pro League. This forum is full of armchair pro gamers who jump at anything they deem a mistake. At the end of the day you're playing for money on an esports org and everyone here isn't. There is a reason for that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1