CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man, I fucking love nV. What a show. 

In the end it came down to nerves. CLG kept their composure throughout the closest game in the Pro League so far, and that's why they're the best team in the game. I can't wait for the rematch. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

That was a bummer but Pro League is shaping up to be a lot more exciting than the first couple weeks showed. Super intrigued about that nV-EG match tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think spots like where Frosty went on that Coli flag should have instadeath barriers. I wouldn't mind if it existed for both sides, but only red team can take advantage of that.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Aaaaaaaaaand it's 5am, my body knew it was going to be an epic game 5 so woke me up :flip:.

Classic passive Slayer ending, give up all semblance of structure to try and stay alive.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Will the UK teams still be allowed in the EU pro league now that Brexit has gone through?  :kappa:

there's a "player gets dropped like the value of the pound" joke here somewhere but I can't find it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think spots like where Frosty went on that Coli flag should have instadeath barriers. I wouldn't mind if it existed for both sides, but only red team can take advantage of that.

I think the jumps he does provide a nice skill gap and entertainment value.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I actually didn't even notice and i'm on the east coast. 

ill notice tomorrow at 7a when i gotta be up for work 

Aaaaaaaaaand it's 5am, my body knew it was going to be an epic game 5 so woke me up :flip:.

Classic passive Slayer ending, give up all semblance of structure to try and stay alive.

my body did the same - its sixth sense IS halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Red was a team call, because we saw rockets jump top cat, and we wanted to rotate away from him.

First one was awful, was trying to get snipe in tower and timing was off.

We lost that game because we didn't get the last set of rockets.

But if CLG was camping at red, I would assume that rotating towards them wouldn't be a good idea, especially if rocket guy was top catwalk; couldn't he just easily rotate back to top red window or something and just fire those away at anyone in red base or red nest? I actually think that is what ended up happening.

Regardless, amazing series and you guys are definitely the clear 2nd best team of the league. Take as much as you can from this series as you can and put it into practice vs a good EG team!

Red was a team call, because we saw rockets jump top cat, and we wanted to rotate away from him.

First one was awful, was trying to get snipe in tower and timing was off.

We lost that game because we didn't get the last set of rockets.

That's exactly what I said earlier. The unfortunate rocket suicide was brutal to watch. 

Well despite losing NV showed hard work pays off.

Hopefully they aren't too down on themselves, they showed CLG can bleed and I can't wait for what happens between the two teams later in this season.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the-truth-and-lionel-hutz.png?w=655

There's a Match of the Week                And there's a Match of the Week

EG vs CLG                                                     CLG vs nV

PS: Sorry for no editing

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hmm the optic skins look decent but I feel like they would have looked better if they went with black as the gun color instead of white.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hmm the optic skins look decent but I feel like they would have looked better if they went with black as the gun color instead of white.

Was about to type this. Black gun with the white logo would look much better imo.

Does anyone have a site for the official rules of the Pro League? I scoured ESL and Waypoint but couldn't find anything,

I imagine they're gonna do a black version with the Season 2 skins.

Was hoping for Black, but I still like them. Just a note, Optic wears white on Championship Sunday, so maybe they wanted to incorporate that into this. Remember the teams approved these designs.

• Upvote (+1) 1