CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They have to move these Pro League matches to 6pm EST or something, we are going into the final match of the night at midnight on the east coast.

I actually didn't even notice and i'm on the east coast. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, that rocket suicide cost them the game. And I have no idea why NV rotated. All they had to do was hide. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:fire: Hot takes  :fire:

#1 Cavs win Sunday, becoming the first team in NBA history to come back from down 1-3 and cementing Lebrons place as one of the greatest all time.

#2 nV Takes CLG to game 5 next week, Lethul makes witty comment implying that almost losing is still winning.

Make me a prophet @Lethul  :walshy:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I actually didn't even notice and i'm on the east coast. 

same. i also thought this was the last game of the night

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love CLG and I love NV - emotional tornado. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That series is getting love on /r/halo. Just looked the /r/halo/new feed and there are like 3-4 posts about how intense that series was. FeelsGoodMan

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh right we have to watch Optic now.  :simms:

Are we sure Optic is still awake? :sleeping:

Does no one else find it hilarious that Mikwen was the one to call out EU games as unwatchable because of questionable plays?  Dude is nasty with the sniper, but he constantly puts himself in positions that are far from ideal, i.e. always trying to go close quarters with the sniper.  We saw it twice in Game 5, first giving up the sniper at 5-0, then inexplicably rushing into red base when they just needed to bleed 20-30 seconds.  

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I am still just shocked at that ending. I thought the game was over when there was like 40 seconds and they were up by 4. Then CLG gets both sniper and rockets and camp in red. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does no one else find it hilarious that Mikwen was the one to call out EU games as unwatchable because of questionable plays?  Dude is nasty with the sniper, but he constantly puts himself in positions that are far from ideal, i.e. always trying to go close quarters with the sniper.  We saw it twice in Game 5, first giving up the sniper at 5-0, then inexplicably rushing into red base when they just needed to bleed 20-30 seconds.  

He was like this in H2A too. The big difference? In H2A, he was a top 2 sniper while being a top 5 player, so he could get away with it more. 

The great thing about Mikwen is that he is improving so quickly that it is scary. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate that I predicted CLG to win. What a horrible feeling. GGs to CLG but I cried again. I hate Charlotte sports. 

This is the most rep I've given out in ages, I am just so pumped after that series. To be honest I'm a little relieved that I can find Halo 5 that exciting, really optimistic for the future of HCS now. Imagine that at a LAN with crowd mic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will the UK teams still be allowed in the EU pro league now that Brexit has gone through?  :kappa:

I'm so sad and I didn't even care that much :(