CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk if this has been brought up before, but does the Halo stream refuse to have commands like "!scores" or "!results" or something that could just say "ALG 3-1 TL, EG 3-0 RNG" etc? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite is the best overall player on CLG, while the best slayer is Royal 2. 

Quick question, what are the customization rules? Obviously weapon skins are up to the player, but I'm seeing a lot of teams using standard armor sets like recruit or CLG just now with all Mark VI sets.

Before, even in worlds you had people using all kinds of combinations and I'm just curious if that rule set changed or something.

Quick question, what are the customization rules? Obviously weapon skins are up to the player, but I'm seeing a lot of teams using standard armor sets like recruit or CLG just now with all Mark VI sets.

They are on custom gamertags so they have mostly default items.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if this has been brought up before, but does the Halo stream refuse to have commands like "!scores" or "!results" or something that could just say "ALG 3-1 TL, EG 3-0 RNG" etc? 

The HUD shows the series score and they show the scores in between games as well.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why we think it's the server and not a client side issue...

Not sure exactly but H5 and mcc are literally the only games I ever get dropped in, none in battlefront, starcraft, CS, or overwatch. Just halo, so it seems like something that 343 should be able to do something about. Also the random lag spikes every few games is very annoying and it happens to pretty much everyone across the board.

I don't know if I would call that the Frosty spot lol. That jump is not new whatsoever; I bet many pros have pulled this jump off before, just weren't live/streaming. 

Again, what I find amazing is the ease at which he pulls off these jumps. 

Edit: I think I remember Snip3down pulling it off a couple of times while streaming a few months back; twitch stream is saying that Naded was actually the one who found the jump, but I have no clue. 

Yeah, it's been known for a while.

It upsets me not only that Elamite and Strongside didn't know about it (Pro Team... Strongside?) but also emphasized it for the next two years on stream.

Glad we are having 6k concurrent viewers instead of the usual 4k, hopefully it means we are growing slowly.

The two teams I support in CLG's first Game 5!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the fuck was going on in the last 3 minutes? How does CLG always get to bases so quickly?

Game 5 HYPE!!!!!!!!!!

Omg CLG almost won with 99 on the board. 

The HUD shows the series score and they show the scores in between games as well.

Understood. You can always see the current score pretty clearly.

But the main reason I think a command is useful is because sometimes I can't watch the entire stream, and I only have time to pop in for a minute or two. Or, like me right now, you're in a hotel with terrible wifi, and the stream keeps dropping. If I miss a few minutes of action and comeback, I can still access the chat even if the video won't load due to poor internet, so I would be able to type !results and see what the overall status is.

That being said, I'm glad we have resources like halo5arena.com. When all else fails, you can usually rely on h5a to give you the score.