CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's not like the Warzone servers are any better, the REQ's take upwards of 10 seconds to load for me.

Network Admin here. 

Why are we blaming the server for an individual player dropping? 

Same reason I blame my friends internet when I can't connect to his host.

Like I said earlier, Coli TS has been one of CLG's worst gametypes recently. I'd love to hear why they decided to let it go through the veto.

Also, servers are bad

To make things more interesting for us viewers :lxthul: . 

Seriously, the server issues and production value have scared me from watching. I wont be tuning in until season 2, by then everything should (hopefully) be fixed.

Live look at Maniac after hearing that Optic is no longer the only team to beat CLG in pro league.

CUyMfZTXIAQ30CX.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Because most people have only ever seen it happen in the pro league. It's happened two games in a row now. Dedicated servers. Nice.

Again...why are we blaming the server for an individual player dropping? Genuinely curious why from a technical standpoint what would be happening with the dedi that is causing one of eight players connected to the node to drop.

There have been some bad storms in my region today. Not sure where these guys live but that might be a potential reason. 

It's like 343 live in complete denial right up until the moment their failures are either broadcast live in a Pro League or revealed by some member of the pro community.  Very frustrating.

Network Admin here. 

Why are we blaming the server for an individual player dropping? 

Can you explain to us what the problem would be with just going down to their server warehouse and fixing them?

Can't we just plug more in?

I'm predicting nV will make you punish

Can you explain to us what the problem would be with just going down to their server warehouse and fixing them?

Can't we just plug more in?

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why we think it's the server and not a client side issue...

• Upvote (+1) 1

While that jump isn't new (it was literally discovered within 3 months of the game, I think), the ease at which Frosty pulls off these jumps is just amazing to watch.

How are there still new things Frosty can show me?

Hey guys lets see how many people can post that clip of frosty  :kappa:

That should tell you just how insane it was lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Very dominating performance by GLC. Hopefully VN doesn't get titled. 

I don't know if I would call that the Frosty spot lol. That jump is not new whatsoever; I bet many pros have pulled this jump off before, just weren't live/streaming. 

Again, what I find amazing is the ease at which he pulls off these jumps. 

Edit: I think I remember Snip3down pulling it off a couple of times while streaming a few months back; twitch stream is saying that Naded was actually the one who found the jump, but I have no clue.