CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly Spartan deserves a better team. Nothing against the other guys, I think they're all good. Just obviously that squad is just not meshing well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Restarting the map doesn't really seem like enough. nV has power weapons and map control.  :apg:

They don't need to cheat (and I don't think they cheat- why would they?), but it's at least a little humorous that they're the only team lagging out of games

There was a lag out in the ALG/TL series.

Restarting the map doesn't really seem like enough. nV has power weapons and map control.  :apg:

Well giving nV a win for having a 11-5 lead would just make the pro league a complete joke. 

Damn, that Mikwen push was so unnecessary :( 

these fucking servers

Now CLG is hitting players offline and "admitting defeat" to cover up their moves? Very smart  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really want to see a Spartan/Naded duo in the near future. Dat aggression

Dat Tilt.

Like I said earlier, Coli TS has been one of CLG's worst gametypes recently. I'd love to hear why they decided to let it go through the veto.

Also, servers are bad

Well giving nV a win for having a 11-5 lead would just make the pro league a complete joke. 

No, absolutely. But when you're rooting for nV its a little frustrating to see that advantage lost.

Network Admin here. 

Why are we blaming the server for an individual player dropping? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Talk about killing the hype..

I think ESL's new move should be finding the top games and specifically stating "This is NOT the match of the week" and hope the H5 Server Gods are fooled.

@WadeIt0ut not much of a network admin, then? It can definitely be the cause of a player dropping... unless you're suggesting that the only scenario where the server is at fault is if the entire game crashes?

Honestly Spartan deserves a better team.

This sentiment has been echoed ever since H2A. 

Network Admin here. 

Why are we blaming the server for an individual player dropping? 

Because most people have only ever seen it happen in the pro league. It's happened two games in a row now. Dedicated servers. Nice.