CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SS and Elamite need to shoot the shit more often, so good.

This is one of the things that makes the EU trio and the old Gandhi+Maven duo work so well.  They have good out-of-game friendship, so they can just hold a conversation about anything and it feels natural.

That's so fucking awkward.....

Envy was definitely in control. I don't think CLG would cheat, and I honestly don't think they need to... but that really sucks for Envy.

Cheating Logic Gaming.

This time Lethul pulled the chord.  :mj:

The weirdest part is that it always happens when they are losing. The worst part? CLG will probably win this game now; same thing that happened to E6 last week.

I know CLG doesn't cheat, but players lagging out is so annoying. Ruins all momentum. 

Yeah I forgot to turn my monitor on all series actually :/

Lol. Sorry dude, I didn't mean as much disrespect as it sounded. You're better then I'll ever be even at your worst. (As you proved the 2 times I've matched you). Big fan! 

I honestly don't believe that anyone would do that, what's important is that Halo 5's servers are absolute trash and they need to fix them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Servers are shit and this is unacceptable for the "Pro League"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit like that makes me miss LAN's

CLG have never lost a replay, so good luck NV.

Who actually wants to team with him when he tweets shit like that?

Dude can you blame him? He is stuck in a shitty situation; he knows this and his team probably knows this. Imagine arguably being the best player on the team and continuously performing only to keep losing, every week? It messes with your head after a certain point. 

Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote (+1) 2