CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so what happened with Allegiance? whose rammy? 

what team changes happened? 

I feel like the reason we don't have skins for non loadouts (BR, SMG, AR, DMR, Pistol) is because Warzone weapons are differentiated by their skins

so what happened with Allegiance? whose rammy? 

what team changes happened? 

Rammy is an AM player filling in for Ryanoob, who is on vacation.

Changes:

Liquid dropped Assault for Danoxide

ALG dropped Goofy for Heinz

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are these lagouts because of the servers being shit or the players having bad Internet?

Must be servers. I have incredible internet, and i just lagged out twice in 3 games. ive never lagged out before.

Other topic; Are these HCS team skins going to be purchasable by in game RP? They are all disappointingly... not good enough to spend $ on. Id use a CLG AR just to rep Royal 2 being Canadian.

Sucks to read such things :(

Also, why is everyone saying cheater in chat? 

I feel like the reason we don't have skins for non loadouts (BR, SMG, AR, DMR, Pistol) is because Warzone weapons are differentiated by their skins

Not Loadout weapons.

AR/Pistol is the most common because of Arena and even the beginning of Warzone matches. There are still a healthy amount of Loadout (BR/DMR) skins.

Why are they showing a BR skin on Truth?  BR Skins are useless for Arena players.  I never understood why when you pick up a BR off the map spawn, why does it not apply your skin to it?  Literally the only skin that is valuable is the Magnum (other than armor/helmet of course).

I wish this is how skins worked. When you pick up a weapon for which you have a skin enabled, there could just be an animation that changes the model from its default skin to a materialization of the skin you have selected. This way you could have skins for sniper, rockets, etc as well. Would be awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not Loadout weapons.

AR/Pistol is the most common because of Arena and even the beginning of Warzone matches. There are still a healthy amount of Loadout (BR/DMR) skins.

Not sure what you thought I was saying, but yes, there are a good amount of skins. I'm just reacting to the argument of having Sniper skins or skins for non 'loadout' weapons. I don't think it would work, because the only visual difference between REQ weapons are their unique skins.

I think im level 138. Ive lagged out of less than 10 games since launch.

I'm level 86, lagged out of at least 30 games since launch, not to mention game crashes and being kicked.

I've played over 2200 games of arena counting alts and I've only lagged out twice.  :lxthul:

Do I win?

I've played over 2200 games of arena counting alts and I've only lagged out twice.  :lxthul:

Do I win?

i think only good players get DC'd

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I matched @@Batchford last night, I was in a 1v1 battle and all of a sudden it says "Welcome to Snipetown" and I'm sat in the lobby.  :mj:

Yes, my internet is shit, but the fact that you DC as soon as you hit a ping too high is very annoying. Instead of rubberbanding for a few more seconds it just kicks you.

The counter, counter cap lol. 

I need them all!!!! Has there been any talk about cost?

Nope.